1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. She's cute. She looks like a child, and the name Annie is one of my personal favorites.

If you want to go for something delicate, like a bird name, try Lark or Wren, or Sparrow?

2. I like her face, its very pretty, maybe Camille (a pretty flower)
      would be a nice name.

I agreeher head does seem a bit large, also I would love to see if one
      day you make a 1/6 body with swarriko sitting ability, it always looks
      cute on tinies.

3. Bobobie dolls only seem to be getting better! This new addition has a very sweet, innocent look to her. You've probably got more name suggestions than you need already but I'll make a few more. I hope you don't mind!
      Cho-Hee
      Mi-Cha
      Sun-Hee
      Min-Jee

Good luck and thank you for giving us this opportunity!

4. Aw, she's so adorable! I love her little chubby cheeks, and that innocent expression.

I like the name Ella for her, which has already been submitted. Maybe Ellie. Either way, wonderful job; she's irresistibly cute.

5. I wish to suggest the name " Phoebe". She looks so smart and pretty. :)

6. oooh i like her! i would name her Lillica it was the first thing that came to my head~

that or Luna. im definately feeling an L

7. What about a flower name? Lily, Rose...
      Maybe Sugar? She's sweet like sugar, hehe.

8. I've posted these on the bobobie forum too, my suggestions are Lucy, Megan, Katy or Honey :):chocoberry

9. I suggest Siobhan or Simone.

Her clavicle bones are so delicate! I like her feet, too. Very nice job!

10. Wow, she's adorable!! I think she should be Chelsea or Dani ♥

11. I think she's adorable!

the names that popped to mind are:

Sally
      Cassie

12. is it just me but she reminds me of Naminé from Kingdom Hearts 2?
      I love it ^_^

13. How about Zoe?

14. She's so graceful! I think AGATHE or AGATHA would be an awesome name for her, it's a little old worldly and precious at the same time!

15. You learn something new every day. ^.^
      She looks like a neighbor I had a while back whose name was Cindy.

How about... Karrie?

16. Id call her Lavinia. Or some other name beginning with L. Lucy maybe? She seems to me to suit L names lol

17. lol seems were on the same wavelength : O please name her with an L lol XD im really liking luna at the moment. i think it suits next bobobie's pandora and...moonie, is it?

18. Stella seems fitting to me.

19. She is adorable Dennis!
      I think she looks like a Savannah of Skylark.