1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. She's so sweet I have a few names for her but my favorite by far is:

CANDY: because she looks so sweet!
      Aurora: because she's the newest face today
      Neige: because it's French for snow and it's snowing today
      Saori: just because I like the name =)

2. Thank you for all your nice comments. We are very happy you like her. :aheartbea

I agree that her head is a little large, but the doll is still in good proportion as a whole. And the hands, we will make more hands for choice. Thank you for your suggestions.

All the names are lovely, we would choose Isabella for ther name, Christina maybe will be the other elf doll's name. The other names are nice too, we will choose the names for our new dolls hopeully. Thank you again.

The winner will be able to have Isabella at half prize. Isabella will not be an limited edition doll.

I will post her measurement soon.

3. Congrats Whitewings!
      I like the big head. :sweat
      Having option hands would really be nice.

4. But what is in a name? A rose by anyother name would smell as sweet! She is definately a rose! I have no complaints on her looks at all, but would love a doll with double joints so she can pose really well! And please DON'T change those ears!!! That's the best feature to me, LOL, I love em, and it looks like you could put hair behind them like a little girl would!

Love her hand proportions
      Ingie

5. It's so nice that bobobie is lissening to our sugestions :D
      I like here the way she is =3 I love dolls to be a little bit big headed, and i don't think it's that bade

6. OH! Dennis that that price @.@ How can you do it for a price like that!
      I'm going to look if she fits into blythe clothing that would be very cool :D

7. Oh dear ..my finger slipped ...then had a major spasm and ordered light tan too ...I ADORE Bobobie light tan ...
      Isabella is a beautiful name ..as soo as I saw her face ..I could see her in a style wig I have in mind ...and thats fatal !

I have to add ...I LOVE her hand size ..I always like larger hands and feet
      ..perhaps just a little more expresion in them ..bent slightly ?
      but size I think is perfect ...choice of hands ..great idea

8. please delete post

9. mmm I wonder what she would look like in the colors... mmmmm...
      Oh forgot to ask what size wigs does she take? and my finger is DANGEROUSLY close to slipping like Tinybear...

10. Here head is 14cm so about size 5/6 =3

11. Thanks Ganty... oooh I wanted a Ru... but I thiink I am liking this one better.

12. elf?????? Dennis, when will the elf be available?

13. I think she looks like a Cilly ^^

14. Will a more mature body be avaliable in the future? And maybe a more mature face sculpt? I would love a 1/6 mature body with an elf head like Sprite except grinning. X3

15. ^^ oh boy! $100!

I think the head proportion works in a spritely way, if not totally human looking. I think it's cute. I might wait around and see who else comes out in this size range, but she's really cute.

16. mm it's not a bad size or price, certainly XD

17. Dennis - perhaps you could add a pretty photo of her to your sales page - maybe in the dress and wig you posted here.

Carolyn

18. She looks like a pretty girl named Ruby.

19. She's so beautiful! I have to get one! I'm so excited! sooo cute!
      I think Alice, or Alyss would be a nice name for her