1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. OMG thank you My daughter is going to be thrilled to have a doll named after her, we will have to have two I think, one for me and one for her :) Thank You Dennis for bringing us your beautiful dollies :aheartbea

2. she looks like a Yoru to me meaning night in Japanese

3. I like Kaylee (or spelled Kaylie) because it's cute like she is!

4. The doll's name has already been announced. Her name is Isabella.

5. Have you seen the SOOM elf Uyoo? She sounds like she'd be perfect for what you're after.

I agree. Sadly, the head is too large for me in proportion to the body, but she would look very cute as a sprite with the elf head that Dennis mentioned.

6. I LOVE the prpoprtions ...but Im not keen on the smaller head size
      like the Soom ..although I have one ..they are too much like the fashion dolls for my liking

7. I must admit that in the last few days she has started to grow on me. I love that body, you don't see a lot of 1/6 with younger bodies. I can't wait to see the elf head. I'm so tempted to get a lilac one (purple is my favourite colour)

8. mmmhhhhh I LOVE the Bobobie coloured resin,and the lilac is lovely ...
      Im lucky enough to have one of all the colour samples
      I ordered a light tan ...but I think she would be amazing in green too ....or the pink ...Oh hell any of the colours are stunning :)

9. Lunameth: I actually don't care for Uyoo all that much. ^_^'' Seen her in person and she isn't my cup of tea. Aren is cute, but I'd want an elf.

Are they any pictures of her next to some of the other Bobobie dolls? Like between the tinies and the MSDs?

10. I think she's adorable Dennis, she has such a sweet face. I love the sticky out ears, it adds so much to her character and also I don't think there's anything wrong at all with the head to body size ratio, she doesn't look unbalanced at all if anything it gives her a more childlike appearance.

*sigh* another one to add to my list ><

11. Hey, does anyone have any idea what shoes would fit her? What about wigs? I have lots of clothes that would be the right size but I can't for the life of me find wigs or shoes >.<

12. She's really cute! I like her big head, and the ears, they give her character.

Raven

13. Little Isabella is so sweet looking and will be my little cousin's first bjd! We're both excited. Will other eye colors besides brown be available?

14. lucky little cousin :). My next doll will hopefully be Isabella or Moony

15. I think she wears size 5/6 wigs and 45mm shoes. Or atleast, I hope size 5/6 wigs will fit her, since that's what size I ordered for when I get a Bobobie 1/6... :lol:

16. I have NO idea why...but i thought Heidi i know weird huh? OOps Isebella is a cute name!! XD

17. She's really cute and the price is great. I saw a picture at Denver Doll, but she looked too thin for her head. Thank you for the pictures, though. I can see that she is proportioned well. I am thinking of getting ehr for my 10 yr old daughter. She has a vinyl BJD, but this would be her first resin.

18. :)I'v ordered her and she is going to be the new mini moon.

19. I finally got to order her this evening,thanks to my wonderful daughter.I wonder how long ot will take to get here.
      Dennis,can you make her hurry.I'm just no good at waiting. It's the one thing I failed....oh alright,there was maybe one or two other things...

20. She is very cute. The only thing I would change would be the hands. I wish Bobobie hands had a little more curl in them rather than straight sticks.