1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie first first elf 1/6 girl is born.

Feb 16, 2008

1. she has the same head circumference as PpoPpo and Bambie Cronie
      so wigs that fit her ...will fit this girl
      her foot lenght is 4 cm ..
      I always e.mail Judy
      http://www.jujusdollymall.com/

your looking for 40-41mm

2. Shes pretty, i like her legs :D How about Viola or Ariel?

3. just in case you got the urge, bobobie resin takes beautifully to hot water shaping, you know where you boil the kettle drop the hands (one at a time) into a cup of fresh boiled water, fish it out with a fork and using rubber gloves (coz its hot!!) gently bend the fingers and coll under running water whilst holding the shape.

WARNING!! Dont do this more than twice, it does stress the resin and it can crack also when i say gentle don't force it, it will break!!!

Back on topic cant wait until my Isabella's arrive!!!

4. She's beautiful Dennis, so petite. I'd give her a bird name(since shei is petite and fragile looking) like:

Robin
      Hummingbird
      Birdie
      Lourdes

5. what a good idea
      I may try that on my PpoPpo its the only thing Im not happy with her

Dennis did mention they were going to be doing optional hands later too
      I am hopeing to swap my PpoPpo`s :)

No I cant wait either

6. How long since you placed order? As you see,I don't wait well....lol

7. Thank you for the tip. If I ever get the courage I will try it

8. Has anyone held her yet???

9. Hmm...

How about Claire or Clairice?

10. LOL nope but waitng comes with the territory ..I kinda get used to it
      (although the 6 months I waiting for my Unoa ...never again)

and I always wonder why ...why when I order dolls weeks apart ...do they always turn up the same week:doh

I ordered her as soon as I saw her ...when Dennis posted this thread

Bobobie are pretty quick with the delivery ...its normally about a month
      but I think it depends how busy they are .....and they are pretty busy I think :)

11. Isabella is sooo cute!
      But now, we want to see the little elf Christina *.*!
      Create her quiiiickly!

12. Oh no! I can just see these all sat togeather on my shelf ...deadly

PpoPpo , Isobel and my Moona ...sigh ...Im never going to have any money LOL

I am hopeing I can box clever and they can share shoes , eyes etc , I know Im gonna get some wonderful photos ! ,
      mhhhhh wonder if Pete can build me a box room ? :)

13. Sorry, we are truly busy at present. Carrie placed another order and delivered the measurement of her bigger Moona. We have to be busy with some new dolls and orders. Anyway we will try to ship all the orders within one month as we promised. We are always thankful for your support and understanding.

After long waiting, the 27cm elf girl made her debut on the first day of March. Hope you like her. ^_____^

14. We have not decided her name yet. She has similar ears similar to her elder sister Sprite, but her ears are shorter. She share the same body with her another sister Isabella. Isabella looks sweet and innocent, this girl looks sweet too, but somewhat elfish. Here are her pictures.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

15. :aheartbea Now I really like her Dennis, well done, I think she's gone straight onto my wishlist :)

16. I am so delighted you like her. :aheartbea

Thank you!

17. She's adorable!
      Call her Christina or Cristina, it would be really nice on her!

18. So cute! Names for the elf that come to my mind are Iris, Tanya, Melody, Serena and Celine. Can't wait to see more pics, especially in other colours! ^_^

19. Oh Dennis ...she is another Poppet :aheartbea
      well done again

20. I think she looks like a Tasiana^^