1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie new tiny

Oct 12, 2007

1. I like Morgan and Draken too ;) But those are beautiful! I love the horn and ears and the price is nice :p

2. They're cute Dennis !!
      Love the ears and the shape of the eyes :aheartbea
      And the faceups are gorgeus !!!!!

(But as AreeElf I'm not too sure how much I like the horn either...)

3. Oh my! The white skin one is love!!! :D do they cost the same as the previous tinies? I may have to get one o.o

For names...
      Dusa (means soul, spirit)
      It's a unisex same and I thought it was cute :D

4. They are adorable, I love the little horns. I have been wanting to have a little demon tiny doll for awhile now. He would look very cute with my Sprite who is a vampire :fangirl:

If I am allowed to suggest, then I like the names Bakura or Cornelius, both mean "to have horns"

5. They're cute! I have to say, bobobie has some of my favorite tiny bodies out there.

I think the names "Platinum" and "Palladium" would be good for them. They're both rare, precious metals. :)

6. Dennis, I love the faces but can't get past the horn--sorry, just me. Do you think I could use my Dremel to sand the horn off?

7. I am with Jenny on this one too. The :D ears and the faces:aheartbea are beautiful!!!!!!!!
      The horn is just not for me. Now if it were a bindi I would HAVE to have one of those dolls in tan!

8. Ah, I'm not a tiny fan, but I love these two Dennis! Um. . .names for them. . .*tilts head*

Macadamia(girl) ( As in Macadamia Nut cookies)
      P.B.(boy) ( Short for Peanut Butter. . .)

Just thoughts as you already have Chocolate and Cookie

9. They are gorgeous, I agree with Jenny and Sammie the ears and faces are beautiful. Would you make them without the horn too?

10. I love it, I think it is the cutest of your tinies yet!
      I also like Kiren and Korin or Kari and Kori

11. Oh, no, Dennis! You can't keep doing this to me! First sprite, and now this little one?! So adorable! And I love the face on the white skinned one!

I like Robin. Like, Robin Goodfellow, that merry wander of the night? -Shot from shakespeare XD-

12. I love the horn. I think it complements the ears really well, for a faery like tiny.

13. Wow! Very cute! :D

Name suggestions, if you're still taking them:
      Female: Amras
      Male: Amrod

They're the same mold, so they strike me as twins :)

14. Dennis you did it again I love these new tinys the white skin one is my favorit. I like the name Yuni for them.
      Hugs
      Charie

15. What wonderful face-ups. I'm not creative enough to suggest a name, but i must say, they are awesome!

16. Ah! So cute! Must have at least one of each!!

:)

17. Oh they are just darling! dennis, you are a genius!!! they are completely gorgeous, i'm going to have to save up, when will they be available to buy? and will they be available in tan skin?

18. I agree the faces and ears are so wonderful--I think I know why I don't like the horn, I remember a kids cartoon about a kid who had this huge zit in the middle of his forehead and all the kids teased him----and that is what the horn reminds me of. Maybe Dennis could make some WITHOUT the horn? I don't know if that would be possible, but I would for sure buy them if he could! I am afraid if I Dremeled it off I wouldn't be able to fix the finish there and I would have a dull spot.

19. there both so cute i cant wait to get my hands on them!!!!
      i just love the horn and ears!!!!!:)

20. I would love to see them but the pictures just won't finish coming up. Am I the only one having this problem?