1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie new tiny

Oct 12, 2007

1. Those two are so adorable, I will have to buy one as soon as they go on sale

I think the boy should be named Damien, and the girl should be named Bell or Bella

2. Ah! I've been so busy, I didn't see this thread! :D

Well, since I've offered a name to every doll you've come out with, I must continue with these two. :)

Girl: Thea
      Boy: Lars

They look wonderful, as always! :D

~Anrui

3. Thank you all for your good comments and suggestions. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

I just got the names from Bobobie forum, Sunny and Moony. The white skin boy is Sunny and the normal skin girl is Moony. Or Sunny is boy and Moony is girl. You can order NS Sunny and WS Moony as well. And you can choose the faceup type. :sweat

They are available on the website now. Several people have pushed me to put them on web for ordering, so I have to be quicker. :)

Hope you will like the names. Thanks again!

4. I just saw these little guys while looking for more photos of Sprite and eeeee! Cute!

Any chance of seeing them in the new pink and blue resin colours?

5. Very cute dolls but I don't see any info on the little outfits they are wearing. Where do you get clothing, shoes, and wigs to fit them?

6. Blue and pink Resin is available from all dealers on any Bobobie doll
      www.bobobie.com
      www.bjdollmall.com
      www.blakrosedolls.com

7. What lovely, lovely babies. And with the new resin colors, they just might be the cutest ever. Next on my to buy list^^.

8. :o I love the pink one!! :doh Oh phooey, another add to my list lol

9. OMG they're so cute with two horns! And I'm so glad to see them in pink and blue! :D

10. OMG! When I saw them I wished they had 2 horns! Now they do! They are exactly what I want, 2 horns pink AND blue. I have to have them.... GIMME!!!!! Does anyone know if they are limited or not from BJDollarama?

11. dont think they are limmited ...I dunno she is away at the momment
      she will be able to tell you when she gets back

I know Bobobie are doing coloured resin on all their dolls :aheartbea
      I have the undesirable urge for a Sprite in blue resin:aheartbea

but that was the only place I knew of there was a picture of the tinys made up :sweat

I do love the new face sculpts ...they are so delicate
      but I dont like horns ...so will probably give them a miss

Bobobies sculpts are just getting better and better:love

12. They are really great. I just got a cherish doll Jodie and i almost ordered him with horns. I'm so glad I didn't. Tinybear, I am with you, a Sprite in blue would be ADORABLE.

13. I am curious to know if Bobobie plans to release Sunny and Moony without horns? I love them both but am more interested in human kids than horned ones :)
      I also think a colorful Sprite would be beautiful...maybe a pink one...hmmm....

14. What a couple of cuties! I'm really thinking of getting a tiny and I think one of these might be just what I need! Personally I like the little horn.

15. I would order Sunny and Moony in a heartbeat if they came without horns--I love their faces, but the horn puts me off.

Dennis? PLEASE?? Hornless Sunnys and Moonys???

16. Oh, they're cute! :D
      I'm way too obsessed with tinies...

17. I am soooo wanting a white one with the one horn and a blue boy with two horns so so cute.

Now does anyone know where to get wigs for these other than fur?
      I can make clothing and fur wigs but I am looking for wigs for them with actual hair (synthetic of course grin.)