1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie News....PICTURE CONTEST:post your dolls pics, win $100 prize!

Jun 11, 2007

1. Thanks Chalyss. I am glad to put some of Ophelia and Pandora of Charie's home pics. I will post more pics of Elena as well. By the way Elena head looks very well with the 60cm boy body. The girls can be gotten in tan skin as well. The boy bodies are $140. :sweat

The below are some photos taken by Charie Wilson:

Ophelia:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pandora's pics:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi NibbleKet, we can make custom faceup for you. You are welcome to send your requirement and photos to us for ref. Generally we do not ask for extra money for custom faceup. :)

3. Are there any nude pictures of the 1/4 size male body anywhere I've missed? :)

4. Check www.bjdollmall.com
      They carry Bobobie dolls and have different pictures than the normal site. They do not, however, have pictures of the dolls sitting (to my knowledge).
      You can PM Dennis if you can't find what you are looking for- he is great with helping! ^___^

5. As tan dolls are very difficult to be sanded, we will not make big tan dolls (43cm doll and 60cm doll) temporarily. But the orders we have already received will be shipped as schedule. But we will continue to make tiny tan dolls. And the price will remain to be $78. So we still take orders for tiny tan dolls.

Thanks

6. When I get jmy shipment in, I plan on taking lots of different pictures of the dolls.

But right now all the pictures I have are from Bobobie's site.

http://www.blakrosedolls.com/store/

7. OH NO!! I wanted a tanned Elena in the next few months for an African American character of mine! I was so looking forward to it and I can't get her now? Oh, that breaks my heart! And no tanned Pixie?! That was the only reason I was going to buy one! *sobs* Well, I guess it saves me money.... how disappointing though... but I do understand.

Oh wait- you said temporarily? When will you resume making them in big?

8. are they 2 new dolls? or is it just one doll and what is her/his name? What size are they?

9. I am looking, but I do not see the new dolls anywhere?

10. I found them, I think.

http://www.bobobie.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=576

New pixie head with more mature body. I think I like that head even more. Now I need to buy another Drow elf, this time it will be a girl. Or at least the new head.

Have the eyes and ears changed? I like them both.

11. Look in the Forum under BJD Gallery. At the moment they are just pictures of the new show doll. Different ear shape than Pixie and the face-up makes the doll look so much more expressive.

12. I followed the link (in both Opera and Firefox) and all I see is text in that news thread. Are there supposed to be photots? Whwere are they and how do you access them? thanks

M

13. i first didn't see them either, but i realized that sometimes attachment are only shown to members...
      So i signed up and...taaadaaa pictures...lol
      so if you sign up there,they will show, googd luck everyone
      hugs lamira

14. thanks - I signed in and could see them.

So when will she be available for order? I must have one :)

15. This doll is so beautiful, if she's a 43 cm I want her instead of pixy! :D I think she should be, I know the camo clothes were made for a 43 cm doll in bobobie's clothing contest.

http://www.bobobie.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=122

It's on that page if you scroll down.

16. Can I get some pictures of Apollo facing foward and without the wig on? He looks interesting. I would like to see more. Thanks!

17. I'd still love to see some good pics of Elena without a wig too.
      thanks,
      M