1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie News....PICTURE CONTEST:post your dolls pics, win $100 prize!

Jun 11, 2007

1. Hi Ai kazi, sorry for the trouble. We are making shoes for the tinies. There may be several designs and colors. The shoes will be Ok by the end of November. :love :love

3. Dennis
      Are the blue and pink colors dyes in the resin or colors sprayed on top of the finished doll?
      I think Sprite in blue would be so neat, but I've heard that some colors are not dyes added to the resin mix so that if she gets scratched, white marks show.
      The pastels are so pretty.

4. Hi LauraJ,thank you for your question.The blue and pink colors are dyed in the resin. It is not Sprayed.Concerning scratch, it is the dark tan resin, as the color is very dark, when you sand the doll, it is easy to leave light color mark on the doll. So the color may not be very even. This problem will not happen to blue or pink resin as the colors are lighter.

5. Christmas is coming, and Bobobie is one year old now. Time passes so quickly. Bobobie develops with the support and help of so many customers and friends. We make a doll to remember this great moment and reward all friends. We are going to call her Alicato, which means THANK YOU in Japanese. She has a sweet smile. It will be shipped before Christmas. The price will be $150 before Christmas. There are two heads for choice, one is the normal head, the other is the elf head, with two horns and two elf ears. There are two hands for choice too. You can choose Bobobie 60cm girl body or girl body. The skin tone is limited to normal skin and white skin only. ^_^

About the name, we would like to listen to suggestions, if there are more suitable name, We will use it. Thank you!:sweat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I might recommend "Arigato" or Arigatou," as they are both the more traditional transliterations of the word from Japanese.

I'd give the Demon Elf head a different name then the human head myself. :) They are two completely different "characters." :D

~Anrui

7. please delete post

8. Oh boy. It looks like I might need another Bobobie girl. Dennis, do you have any plans to release high heeled feet any time soon? I would love my girl to be able to wear heels ^^;

9. please delete post

10. I second those names. :D

~Anrui

11. Request from the moderating team: :)

If you have a name suggestion for the new Bobobie dolls, please PM Dennis rather than posting in this thread, as this thread is for News updates only. Thank you! :daisy

12. When will we be able to order Alicato? Will her head fit on the 60cm boy body?

13. Do you have any picture's of a whole doll in blue resin? Because I'd really whant to see Pandora in blue!

14. please delete post

15. please delete post

16. Yes, we will make high heel feet soon. :)

17. We are going to call him Charisma, :D Alicato seems not so popular. The head fit on the 60cm boy body very well. He can be a very charismatic boy. :love

18. Chairsma is posted on website.