1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie News....PICTURE CONTEST:post your dolls pics, win $100 prize!

Jun 11, 2007

1. I like that!

Dennis- is that price posted correct? It is so low!

2. So the 43cm tan dolls are discontinued, but will they be available in the future? I really like this tan color, I wouldn't like the new tan color to be much lighter because this way it really looks like an african person, and not just tanned like in almost any other bjd brand. I'd love to have a tan elf sprite someday...

3. It is a special doll for Christmas. It is $150 before Christmas, after Christmas the price will be $180.:D

4. Is there a discussion thread for Alicato/Charisma?
      Waht size eyes does she take?

5. do you have any pics of the demon head on a boy body?

6. Sorry, no Chrarisma has been shipped yet, so no discussion thread yet, he takes 18mm eyes well. I will open a Bobobie news discussion thread, as new are not discussed here. :lol:

7. The demon head fit boy body very well. I will take pics tomorrow.

8. Pink/Blue Moony and Sunny are available now. But the below are some pics of a pink Sprite, Moony and Suuny new photos will be available tomorrow. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I love the Demon's hands!! Can I purchase just those seperate at all? I have an Ophelia already and would love to see those hands on her!!

11. Entering Dolls: Erin, Eric, Chocolate, Cookie, Sunny, Moony, all colors
      The doll can be bought at Bobobie Doll Mall or any Bobobie reps around the world.

Number of pics: not more than 5 pics.

Picture size: 500*665 pixels within 300k each picture.

All pics are acceptable at Bobobie forum only http://www.bobobie.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=19

Entering Period: 2007.11.25-2007.12.24 Beijing Time

Prize:

First Prize: one winner, cash $100, or Bobobie 50% discount coupon , maxiam order: $250.

Second Prize: two winners, Cah $50 each, or Bobobie 35% discount coupon , maxiam order: $250.

Third Prize: 5 winners, cash $20 each, or Bobobie 20% discount coupon, maxiam order:$250.

The winners can choose cash or the discount coupon. The cash will be sent by Paypal.

Prize announcing time: 2007.11.24 10:00AM

Prize Sending time: 2007.12.24 10:30AM

EDIT: All Bobobie dolls are welcome to enter the contest, the period has been extended to January 2008. The prizes will be added accordingly. The quantity of the prizes will be based on the number of entries. If there are many entries, we will be PLEASED to increase the number of prizes

12. Do you know what size eyes Charisma will take? I may have found the perfect ones... Thanks!

13. She takes 18mm eyes. ^_^

14. Has the new tan color arrived yet? I was shopping for an Apollo on the Bobobie Doll Mall site, and it says he's available in tan...

15. Yes, there is a new Tan available. It is much lighter then the old one.

16. Super! Do you have any pictures available to post of the new Tan resin?

17. I am looking on the Bobobie site, But I can not find it. Dennis can you help me? I know I saw a picture somewhere.

18. I've been looking in vain for a pic somewhere for about a week. No luck yet.

19. please delete post