1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie News....PICTURE CONTEST:post your dolls pics, win $100 prize!

Jun 11, 2007

1. Any updates on shipping Dennis? Has Emory gotten his Charismas yet??

2. Yes, we have shipped all of his order. :)

3. BUMP for the contest!

4. What is the criteria or rules for the picture contest?

5. Here are some 1/4 size new boots.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are Bobobie 1/3 size new Boots
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new boots price:

1/3 size boots: $17 each

1/4 size boots: $14 each

6. Are there any of the old shoes Discontinued? When are those shoes going to be on your site?

7. I don't think the boots are on the site, yet. I can't put them on my site either, yet. I need to find out what Bobobie calls them, first.

8. Dennis,
      What day in January is the cut off date for the Photo Contest?

9. i wanna know when/where those shoes will be available! they're adorable <3

10. Dennis ... are you going to consider producing some of your 1/4 size boots in 1/3 scale size? Those are some really neat boots! But, most of my friends here are 1/3 size.

11. The deadline of the contest is January 2008. Good luck to you!

12. yes, 1/3 size boots #06 and #07 are discontinued already. I have posted them on Bobobie site. You can update your site now. :lol:

13. are those boots available somewhere else? The bobobie mall homepage says shipping will be 36$ to Germany -for 1 pair of boots (worth 17$), I find that rather expensive....:|

Aren't there any US dealers?

14. In Spain there are 2 girls as dealers.

15. And in the Netherlands there is Think!Pink who selss Bobobie-stuf. ;)

16. Our computer broke down in the morning. It will cost several days to get repaired. So our reply to some mails may be later. Hope your kind understanding! We have got a new desktop computer I will answer the mails as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas to everyone!