1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie News....PICTURE CONTEST:post your dolls pics, win $100 prize!

Jun 11, 2007

1. Just a reminder - no chatting in News. Please see the updated News Rules.

If you have a question about your specific order (i.e. "Has my order shipped?" or "How much is shipping to xx?"), please contact the dealer individually in PMs, by email, or via their company website.

If you have a general buying or shipping question, or want a review of Bobobie's dolls, check out the Buying and Selling questions subforum.

If you want to post about your newly received doll, please post in the Incoming Doll subforum.

If you want to talk about a new release or this event, please post to the Event News thread about it. :)

Thank you!

2. I have to apologize to all our Bobobie Forum members.

Bobobie Forum data were all gone during data moving. They did not store the data properly and did not notify us before they moved the data. After days of effort, the data can not be recovered. :( we have to reinstall the forum. Now the forum is empty. I feel so sorry. I have to apolofize to all our members and supporters.

Now all members have to register again. If you have any problem, please kindly email me [email protected] or post questions at Q&A.

The contest will be extended. Please enter the contest again. So sorry for the trouble.

You are welcome to Bobobie forum. We will take good care of it to avoid such disaster in the days to come.

Thank you!

3. Bobobie will have 1/6 size doll. The body is already OK, the heads are under processing. Here is the body for preview. :aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for critiques.

4. please delete post

5. OH MY GOSH, I can't wait for the 1/6th doll!!!!1

Is there any word on how much they'll cost??? I've wanted a Bobobie doll for a long time, but haven't had the money for a 1/3 or 1/4 size, but I'm not big on tinies that look like babies, so I haven't had the chance to get one! Maybe I'll be able to get a 1/6th doll! ^_^ Those are sooo pretty!

Also, is there going to be a boy 1/6th size doll? Boy dolls are more my thing, and I'd want to buy a boy doll for my first. I'm totally going to be keeping my eyes open for your new 1/6 dolls1 hehehe ^_^

6. Will there be a mature version?

7. OMG...I hope this one,is THE one<Has fingers and toes crossed> . If so,I need to get measurements and start sewing.
      Dennis Is that the yo-sd size? Will you be posting the head soon? And was that a yes or no on the barbie size?

8. would it be possible to make a torso like the 1/6th has for 1/4th girls?
      the 1/6th's small bust is so cute!

9. They have it for the 1/4 scale. That would be the less mature girls body.

10. I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this in, but does Bobobie sell tiny hands separately?
      I had bought a white skin Moony second hand, but I think the package got opened at the border or post office and she ended up arriving with a missing finger and thumb from her right hand!!!!
      :?:(:...(:...(:...(*_*

Sorry Mods, I just saw the "please contact the dealer individually in PMs" thing...