1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Ophelia ~My Critique :) (Nudity)

Apr 11, 2007

1. How much does the upper torso move? Does it slip a lot like the lower torso does?
      Thanks!
      Jeanette

2. hey another random question....how did you attach the cp head to the opehlia body? is the neck hole the right size? I'm pondering modding a girl body for a cp bw nanuri...and i want a girl body for a dz modded recal head i have sitting around. For the price for a luts body i could buy two bodies. :P

3. You use one of those neck peices they sell at Luts for a dollar.
      Basically, you pull the s-hook up through the hole in the head and through the neck peice. There are grooves in the neck peice that will hold the s-hook.

4. The uppr torso is actually quite stable, it primarily allows for the body to tilt to the side, rather then forward. I've never had it pop out on me. :)

~Anrui

5. Kittywolf13: My Nanuri-head has Ophelia-body, and it fits almost perfectly! Neck hole is just a little bit loose, but not so much that it would bother much, if at all. Overall I'm horribly pleased with that body, it's amazing considering its price :)

6. Eeee my girl is currently in customs!! I can't wait to spam her pictures everywhere!

7. My girl was just cleared customs yesterday at four. So..She should be here by Wensday.

8. I finally got her now. Here is a few pictures. She is bald for now, someone for got to send me a wig. XD Not naming who, I will later on be placing Blue eyes in her, And her waist doesn't pop out at all for me. INfact, she came rather nice and strung, and no problems!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. She's lovely! Welcome to Isabella. :) I must confess to a fondness for big eyed girls. Btw, I like her fuzzy companion as well. :)

10. Thanks. She's so welcomed here at home. ^^ Soon to have hair, And she thanks you too. She loves (Hounds) XD

11. The headscarf in combination with her dress makes her look like a gypsy! :D She looks great!

12. Yaaaay! thats awesome!!! i cant wait then. i guess that will be my next to save for item!! XD

Say does anyone have an sd dz head that they could try on the body??? Please?

13. AND another rquestion. Whats the width of the neck across? So i can measure my dz recall head and see if it will work. :)

14. Thanks ^^ She should have a wig by the end of the week.:aheartbea

15. a hopeful bump for my questions! XD

16. Kittywolf13 , Ophelia neck width is 28mm(1 1/8 inch)

17. Reading this thread is making me need a Bobobie 60cm girl!! I know it sounds stupid, but i like that she has big feet because it just makes her different. I like my dolls to be as diverse as real people... I have an obitsu with small feet, a DD with average feet, so a bobobie girl with large feet would be cool.. Also in my minis, I have a mythdoll Yue with feet that look very big compared to my serendipity sharmin with her skinny weird feet. XD

Question about bigger feet though... are they like, model doll big? or elfdoll bigger than normal? maybe SD16? would like to know so i can buy her shoes before i buy the doll... i find buying an accessory meant for a doll i want is normally the encouragement i need to make owning them reality!

18. I think she looks great in the headscarf.

19. still hoping for better face pics for the new heads.

20. I have a tracking number! My Bobobie body is on the way, I could have it/her next Monday. *does a happy dance* Thank you Dennis and Bobobie! :)