1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 1/6 human discussion - part 5

Feb 15, 2014

1. My March fits into barbie clothes pretty well, even shirts with short sleeves if the fabric is stretchy, so her hands must be small enough. :)

2. This is all so wonderfully useful . . . you would think you were all a bunch of BBB enablers, LOL!! :lol:

3. [​IMG]

This is a pic of my Bei with her hands showing. Not the best close up of her hands but they look different then the normal bei hands...Least to me.

4. The Bei hands are beautiful! My Bei is on a March body, for the record. SO when I was discussing clothing I was talking from experience with the BBB March/Isabella body. I have raided Dollar Store porcelain and "Brabie" dolls (my daughter's name for cheapo Barbie knockoffs).

And yes, I am a total enabler. I was contemplating another myself as my birfday is in a couple of days. Xu is so cute. I have never hung on to boy dolls in the past, but I could dress him girly...so pretty

5. XD Well my Bei is on the Zi body which is just a female version of the Xu body, much more mature then the March/Isabella body. But I think the hands are similar.

Also..Totally go for Xu...He's adorable.

6. I took my whole crew out for photos today, and this is one of my favorites with my march, Elise!

[​IMG]
      Elise Feb2014 by TipsyFox, on Flickr

7. She is very pretty, Tipsyfox. That colour really suits her!

I think I will get a March as I like the little girl-ness of her face . . . I'm thinking pink rather than fleshtone, though. Any comments from people who have the coloured resin Marchs? (Are colours too vivid, fade too easily etc.)

Sorry for all the questions, but I've been away from the hobby for a while . . .

8. Tipsyfox, she's so cute! That's a great photo :)

spensers_mom, I have a light tan March but I don't think that's quite relevant. It seems like a lot of people over at the 14/15 cm dolls thread have colored resin dolls though :)

9. I have a bobobie March and RS Xu, I can take a photo of them together if you like ^^ The thing that got me a little sad was that my boy Xu has a more female like body then my march XD I want them to be Zelda and Link, lol it looks a little funny that Link is more petite then Zelda XD. Tipsyfox she looks adorable! and welcome Spensers_Mom! I hope you enjoy whom ever you get ^___^

10. I remember looking at the RS DJ body when it first came out and deciding I didn't want it because it looked less mature than the BBB March body, so I went and looked at it again. I'm confused now. On Zi's page the first photo (which is what was there when I last looked) has no breasts, but now there is also a photo of a white version that has definite shadows that indicate breasts.

I'd love to see side by size Zi body and March bodies. I want to get my March a girlfriend but I also like my petite girls to be more mature so I was thinking I'd have to custom order from BBB to get Bei on the March body, if I can instead order from RS to get Bei on Zi that would be great!

11. I'm thinking of getting a BBB Isabella in the near future, but I have a question! I've gone through all the older threads, and have gathered some information, but I would like to double check. I have a bunch of older mid to late 1990's Barbie clothes (and some early 2000 ones, but mostly 90's ones), and I was wondering if she would fit into them( I know she might fit better into newer ones)? Most are wide bottom pants, dresses or skirts. I know her hips are bigger, and possibly her thighs, but I'm hoping they would fit. Or do I need to get her on the slimmer RS body? Though I do like the BBB body more...

Also any chance the BBB body comes with S hooks, yet? The older threads mentioned that they don't, but last one I found mentioning S Hooks was awhile ago. If not it's not a big deal, my older Sprite didn't either, but has paper clip hooks, that work great.

Thanks! :D

12. I can promise you, the Zi body is the body of a teenage girl just smaller. The breasts are small, so if someone wants to cover them up and make their Zi a child they can. The Zi body is I think a bit bigger then the March body by height about a centimeter. The Bei on Zi combo works amazingly well and the double joints are great. I have two pretty much single jointed MSD's and a single jointed tiny. My double jointed Yo does a lot of poses I don't expect her to. Also they've tightened the elastic on these little ones, she came to me TIGHT.

As for the question above my post about the Barbie clothes - Yeah, it'll just be a hit or miss on it, just like with Obitsu's, some will fit fine, some won't and some you'll need to make a few adjustments.

13. Tephra~ The original photos of the zi were with the pixiu upper torso. My sister asked and you -should- be able to order the pixiu upper torso and the rest of the body a Zi and be Issue and mod free. Now I don't -have- those dolls so I can't confirm personally but she asked cus she wanted a Xi lower torso for hers.

Also. Can anyone confirm or deny if the little boy DJ bodies have a belly button? It was the one thing that I suggested to Sun and I have no idea if they changed it. In the first photos he didn't but we all know that the first photos don't always reflect the end product.

14. I used to have a lilac March, and I wonder now why I sold her, lol. She was adorable! I have had light and dark tan and green BBB dolls, and they are all nice colors. From what I have seen, the pink and regular blue are pale, so you won't have a neon doll if you go that route. The sky blue is a bolder, deeper blue, and red is a lovely brown. The gray is pretty as well. I doubt you will dislike any of the colors, especially on a March!

15. Ahahaha! So I have a reference pic of these hands and their base doll!

[​IMG]
      Bei and Bao hands are drastically smaller than the xu and zi hands which are all smaller than Pixiu's wild claw hands ^_^ I are happy sauce!

16. Lynn Nexus, thank you so much for the reference photo! Now I most definitely want Bei hands, or maybe Bao hands, for my Xu.

17. Bei/bao hands won't fit on the double jointed bodies--the balls are way too small and the hands will fall inside the wrists so it'll look like her forearms are sleeves.... XD;;;

18. Uggst~ Raesha is very VERY correct... Painfully so. I did a comparison between the bei and the Pixiu body. The hands are painfully small compared to the DJ arms. Here's the best pic I got out of the batch showing the difference.

[​IMG]

19. Oh, no! Thank you for letting me know! That looks ridiculous indeed :)

20. Thank you for answering!:) Turns out the near future was sooner than expected, I ended up ordering her from Junkyspot today, so should get her very soon! :D