Bobobie/Resinsoul 1/6 human discussion - part 5

Feb 15, 2014

1. Congrats! I'm thinking about getting a RS head and making it a hybrid with a body from DZ. I want to get a Winter head.

2. Yay! A Zi body sounds great @Nyxy ! I hope you share your hybrid when you have your doll together. I'd love to see more hybrids with these companies.

3. Oh DZ has some beautiful bodies @JupiterMonarchy that would be cool! The deertaurs are so cute, both the heads and bodies! Hybrids are so fun, I have two I'll be working on this year and even though I do own one hybrid already I got her second hand so this is my first time doing the hybridisation myself!
      Thank you @mollym I will definitily show her off when I'm finished, I'm very excited! Though I'm not sure how hybrids with off topic heads work so I'll probably focus more on the body here XD
      There will be plenty to show off since I have some extensive mods to do!

4. Oh I can't wait to see the hybrids you work on @Nyxy. I love the centaur bodies a lot, but I believe I need to see a bjd centaur in person first to find out if it is something for me. I love centaurs a lot, but I'm unsure of how I'd feel about it via a doll, but if I were to get one I think I'd definitely get one from RS.

5. [​IMG]

I think, I'm in Grade-A trouble with Vala now. This shawl's for my MSD gal Noah, but Vala isn't too keen on letting me have it back to keep working on it. I think, I'm gonna have to make her a shawl too now.

6. That's a great shawl with a nice drape. I can't blame your dolly for wanting one! Looks so comfy!

7. She's definitely getting one now, new outfit to go with it too.

8. I'm looking into getting a Ni that will be the older version of my RS Yu. So of course that means I need to shop for clothes and what not before I even order the poor thing. I *think* Effner Little Darling shoes might fit well with enough room for socks but has anyone else tried them?