1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 1/6 human discussion - part 5

Feb 15, 2014

1. @vicemage thank you! I was hoping Monique would work! I love the quality and softness. Now I can get Noctis a wig!

2. Well, now I have a little black cat on the way, thanks to Denver Doll's in stock sale of the limited Miao. I was a little in awe of the black resin when it came out, especially at the price point, and I hope I like the doll in person! I definitely need to do some Halloween themes.

3. What do those that have gotten their Miao's or Wei's think of the DJ body they come with? It's a bit different than the Zi body. I'd love to see more pics of it if anyone has any to share. :D (Also happy new year!)

4. can I post my march here?

5. Oops, forgot to answer to this. Sorry. ^^; The past months have been busy. Here's my Unicorn boy, Tayo.
      He still needs some work. I have yet to paint his legs and hooves, and make him new clothes; He's currently wearing some of my old Ken doll clothes, lol. XD

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#505 Colocat, Mar 17, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    6. Does Wei fit here? I am looking at one and would like more information if possible.

7. I can't compare to the Zi body, since Wei is my first doll, but I quite like it. Really, the kicky knees are the only part I have any real problems with.
      [​IMG]
      She's good at sitting, though!

8. @PennyDoll That is totally fine!! I was eager to see more of Wei in general. I'm sure the kicky knees will mellow out with time! Her wrists seem way more poseable than some of the older bodies too. Also, she's just super cute, I love the styling you chose for yours!! :whee:

9. Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any patterns for clothes that fit Wei? Or could maybe point me in the direction of some?

10. Hello, I was wondering if any has any more lovely pictures to share of Wei? I see so very little of her and I think I want to buy her but I am on the fence!

11. I'm so excited! I finally found someone that can sew dresses for Katy, my Resinsoul Ni! Etsy user TrillianAndCompany can make dresses that fit Resinsoul YoSDs! They need to be custom ordered, but still!

I'm still on the lookout for someone that can make leggings or pants/skirts that fit, but I think the Resinsoul YoSDs are close enough in measurement to Realfee/Blythe/Obitsu that aside from length I might be on to something!

12. This is a bit of an odd request, but could I get some measurements from someone(s)? I'm looking into replacing the arms on my Sugarble Mirror and I think RS arms might fit (based on my BBB March and the Bei hands I have on her). I suspect Bei arms might fit best but I would love to also have measurements from any of the other RS dolls in this size (Xu, Wei, etc).

I am looking for the following measurements:
      - the shoulder ball diameter (or circumference, I can do the math to convert)
      - upper arm from top of shoulder to edge of the elbow joint
      - lower arm from elbow edge to wrist edge
      - full arm length (straight) from top of shoulder to wrist edge

If you want to include hand length and width too that would be... handy. I currently have Bei hands on her original Sugarble arms and they are a reasonable size (slightly larger than her originals). The Sugarble arms are just so badly jointed I want to find something better if I can.

13. Figured I'd bump this thread since I just ordered a custom Wei :sneaky She's gonna have Bei's ears and orc tusks and I'm super excited!

14. @sluggoislit Oh, wow! That sounds so cool! Congrats on your new Wei. She sounds like a really cool doll. What resin color did you choose?

15. @mollym a yellow-green I asked for, they said they'd do their best to get it close so fingers crossed! I'll definitely share pics here once she arrives, probably in late July. :3nodding:

16. My custom Wei arrived!! They really got all my requests, including the custom color, correct!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      And with a temp wig and her custom eyes in :>
      [​IMG]

17. Hi everyone. So I'm like 99% sure I want to buy Bei, has anyone got pictures of her to share? Pretty sure I want her in green ^^ But I'd love to see her in any colour!

@sluggoislit I'd love to see some up to date pictures of your girl! She looks amazing! Was it difficult to request the custom colour? did it cost a lot more?

18. It was very easy to ask for the custom color and tusks/special ears! I did it directly via email and they were incredibly understanding, even when I just provided a digital color swatch they double checked that I understood it might not be as accurate to what's on the screen. Honestly they nailed the color! I believe it only cost like $45 more?

Here's my lil orc now!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. She looks awesome! and ty for the info ^^