1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 14cm and 15cm size dolls discussion part 2

Jul 15, 2012

1. It happened with Leric aswell, I was expecting it to go through but there is no way. I pulled it up with pliers and thread thick string through it, then removed the hook.

2. Hi, I'm new to DOA and I have one doll, a lovely bobobie elfkin named Pip!

I'll upload her new pictures later, the older ones aren't as cute.

3. Oh wow, I'm glad I said something, so I know I wasn't the only one xD

Hello Shelock, welcome to DoA ^.^ I'd love to see Pip! That's such a cute name

4. lol Shawnee, I think most of us would have had the trouble.

Welcome ShelockHolmes, What colour is your Elfkin, my little Leric is white skin.

5. Yeah x3. I was thinking about giving her a little more to her faceup, but started freaking when I couldn't get her head off x3 Another thing, I was pulling back her feet to look at them, and they don't have any S hooks. Any ideas how to get the feet off without having to restring? They look like they are just looped through and you'd have to take apart her whole bottom half

6. Yep, the tinies don't have hooks in hands nor feet. You will have to unstring/restring if you want to remove the hands or feet.

7. Agreed, I had a hell of a time with restringing. I ordered those tiny s hooks of moc and they came, I took Leric apart again and the s hooks are too big to go in his arms deep enough. Hopefully one weekend my hubby will cut them down for me :) But I did string him again, can't have the baby in pieces.

8. Gosh, guess I had a lot to learn about tinies that don't use magnets x3
      Thanks everyone for the valuable information!

So guess what I learned today? RS Yu can fit *at least 1* Middie Blythe clothes! :o

I ordered an adorable dress for my incoming 1/6 doll, because it was advertised as a 1/6 dress, but upon opening it, it looked way smaller. So I tried it on Yui and it FIT! And oh my is it adorable

(Sorry for the darkness, its dark in my office)
      I had no idea middle blythe clothes would fit. Unless I'm just really dense and this was a fact..x3
      [​IMG]

9. I am sorry... About the problem with the head. This can be a quick fix. You have drill? Oh, and nadfil? Do so. Voila!
      [​IMG]

10. Shawnee, How beautiful does she look in that dress. Most of the clothes Leric has been wearing were blythe clothes from sugar mag, I had heaps of them. I found the short sleeves dress tops are a good dress for him, even a short dress was a foot length gown and the black mary jane shoes he wore, were a struggle to get on but did fit.

Tezuko, that is a very clever job you did with the head. When I get brave, I will do that too. Thank you for sharing.

11. Leisas: Aww thank you <3 I had no idea x3 Thanks so much for letting me know, though. It could really expand her closet now lol.

Exactly, I don't think I'll be able to take a drill to my girls head for a long time >w< I only just painted resin for the first time today LOL

12. @Leisas4

I believe she is white skin, I'm not sure. I got her second hand and she has yellowed since her original owner got her

@Shawnee

Thanks!

Here is a photo of Pip saying hi!:fangirl:

[​IMG]
      007 by ShelockHolmes, on Flickr

13. Shelo: Oh my gosh, look at that expression x3 too cute! What is that cute purple sash she is wearing?

14. ShelockHolmes, Pip is beautiful, love her clothes.

Shawnee what did you paint?

15. I painted my doll leaves Fay's wings. x3 I wanted to practice on something else before I gave Yui a faceup

16. That actually is a barbie over the shoulder bag, that actually opens and can hold stuff. Not a lot of stuff but maybe a mini laptop or something.. -starts to ponder what she can make for the bag-

17. Oh, it's such a pretty color. And it fits well? I wouldn't mind having one either x3, Although Yui prefers pink to purple

18. It does, it seems kinda like a laptop bag, I don't know where it's from, I got it at a yard sale

19. I've pretty much convinced myself that a Dian is the way to go to make my favourite character into a chibi version (I have him as an MSD already). Could some one here confirm for me the eye size? I need to custom order his eyes, so I want to make sure I get the right ones (he'll be wearing purple cat eyes).

20. Lerics eye are 10mm. I don't know about others though.

His new suit
      [​IMG]IMG_2284 by leisas4, on Flickr