1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 14cm and 15cm size dolls discussion part 2

Jul 15, 2012

1. Has anyone found shoes to fit Yu? My friend has one and I took him home to try on Pukifee clothes so I know that fits and gave him two outfits from my own stash that my Pukifee boys don't wear so he is no longer naked, but he needs shoes and a wig.

2. I got my Yu shoes from nubanded on Etsy. Their the shoe size for Pukifee but they fit Yu too.

3. Are they huge? I tried mine on her doll and they looked huge. He looks like he can wear Obitsu shoes!

4. The Pukifee shoes I have are big. I can't find any pukifee shoes in Nubanded shop, are you sure they weren't the Pukipuki ones? I need to find shoes for my Yu as well.

[​IMG]
      Yu foot vs Pukifee foot.

Yu in Pukifee shoes. It looks more comical IRL.

5. I don't know how the Bobobie Elfkin compares to Yu in terms of foot size, but mine has a couple pairs of shoes that fit okay. I have a pair of Monique Gold Collection 23mm Fayette fur boots (they claim to be good for Blythe and Pukifee) as well as a pair of fabric shoes that came with an outfit for Ruby Red Galleria's Yu Ping (which claim to fit Lati Yellow).

6. Sorry it took so long to get back. Here are the shoes on my Yu that are from nubanded that were labeled as fitting lati yellow/ pukifee shoes. I think they fit Yu really well and don't look clownish on her feet, imo. But maybe they look too big to other folks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#766 KimC, Jun 11, 2019 at 5:38 PM
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:50 PM
    7. Well it seems my flickr photos no longer load up. I'm not sure how to load them here now so I will put a link below to the picture.

Little Yu.

8. @KimC Those look really nice. I have a little one this size I bought from a friend. I've yet to do anything with her and I was worried about shoes. Thanks so much for sharing about the nubanded shoes. I've done an order there before and everything was great. I'll get shoes for this little doll there. Thanks!

9. Sure, your welcome. I'm glad I could be of some help. Yeah, I like nubanded too, their clothes and shoes are really cute and well made. :)