1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 14cm and 15cm size dolls discussion part 2

Jul 15, 2012

1. I did see that someone posted they had 8mm in their Yu and I believe the Yu and Dian are pretty much the same height. But I've also put 10mm and 12mm in my Bao's so....

2. Wow, they both look good. Now I'm not sure which size to order. DT eyes are very inexpensive so I could order both without breaking the bank, but I already have a rather large eye collection. The dolls never make things easy, do they?

3. Has anyone used the patterns from My Own Little World for BBB dolls? The patterns have Lati Yellow/PukiFee size in it, but I read someone at the marketplace say she bought either PukiFee or Lati Yellow brand clothes for her BBB and they didn't look right.
      I'm only asking because the patterns aren't cheap and I don't want to finish a difficult pattern just to have it look bad.
      I'm looking at the Anchors Away sailor outfits, the I <3 Candy sweet dresses and pinafores, and maybe the Tooshies and Tootsies underwear and socks patterns.
      Erin needs more clothes than the simple dress I made for her out of charm squares. It's strapless, and even a little slipping makes it fall down and show her chest. Besides the slipping, I like it, though.
      [​IMG]

4. Unfortunately, I find that a lot of lati yellow clothing is just too large for my Yu. But it also depends on the type of clothing. This MLP dress is actually made for lati yellow, but it just looks like an oversized dress:
      [​IMG]

I don't know about other styles of dress, I actually have a sort of lolita style dress coming in that is listed as lati yellow, so we will see if that fits her. I wouldn't try any hats or socks though, because those are always too big.

5. Thanks for the advice!
      Cute dress. I've actually been tempted to buy one that looked almost like t.

6. The resinsoul tinys (yu and dian) are quite a bit slimmer than the BBB tinys. My Elfkin wore lots of lati yello clothes and they were about perfect. Latis are a little taller, so pants may need to be shortened about one centimeter, and their heads are much bigger, so hats won't fit. Otherwise I think they are about perfect.

7. And finally! One of my lovelies is home from France :D Here's peyton Kohaku!

[​IMG] Sorry for the horrid pic :)

8. Oh Magisteraya she's so cute!!

9. Thank you very much! >< Yukito did a wonderful job with her, if I get my friend's macro lens I really want to share the detail that has been done to her eyes, espcially. You can't see it but her blonde lower lashes are both thin and very dense, very well painted.

10. Just curious, does anyone have any Bobobie tinies in dark tan from way back when they were first released and any made more recently? I'm wondering if there is a huge difference in tones. My baby is an old dark tan I'm pretty sure.

11. Leric's new 10mm glass eyes came. I got them made from a lady on MP.
      [​IMG]
      IMG_2327 by leisas4, on Flickr

12. Wow, those are really cool :3 He's such a cutie!

13. Hey guys! I know for eyes my Sunny and Moony have 8mm eyes that fit very well;
      [​IMG] C:

Though as for my two, I'm thinking of re-working them but keeping the eyes I bought. I might go for something along the lines of the embodiment of Yin and Yang [the male and female energies], any ideas for that?

@Mitya - I have a Tan Moony.

14. Hey guys. I just purchased my first resin BBB Lucky. She will be her in a few weeks. :) The shoes for my hujoo babies arnt the right size..so i must find her some shoes. (yay shopping!) But i'm wondering what size? I've seen a lot of Lati yellow (3.4cm shoes) but wonder if they will fit properly? I buy a lot from mimiwoo(ebay)..?

ps- Can't wait to start posting pictures!

15. Thank you Shawnee, I love his eyes now.
      All the doll spam is great we all have beautiful dolls.

Nimbus_life Congrats on ordering your Lucky, they have 2.4cm feet the same as elfkins.(my measurement is 2.2cm when I measured)
      I had black mary janes for blythe here and they fit him perfectly, I had to stretch the back a touch to get them on but they fit.

16. Those eyes are gorgeous!:D Where did you get them? Also, I'd love to see your tan Moony. When was the little darling made? Is it dark or light tan?

17. [​IMG]

Leric's wig finally arrived after a month of waiting :)

18. Soo cute! Your baby is just adorable in that entire ensemble, wig and eyes included:D