1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul 14cm and 15cm size dolls discussion part 2

Jul 15, 2012

1. Ok.. One more question and I'll stay away for a bit.. Anyone have very noticeable sanding on their dolls head? The whole top of Lidias head and a scuff by her left eye. I'm still in love with her factory faceup, but what should I do to fix this when I do want a new faceup?

2. Nimbus_life
      Shoes are hard to find, I had some blythe mary janes and they fit Leric. The sanding, you would need a very fine grade sandpaper and she would have to be sealed before a new face up.

3. She has a name now. Meet Leric's sister Lexie :)

[​IMG]
      IMG_2470 by leisas4, on Flickr

4. Does the RS Yu come in tan? I thought it did, because there was a dealer at Dragon*Con last weekend who I thought told me it did. It was sold out in all human colors by the time I had talked to my husband about getting it (hadn't planned for it in the con budget, ya know ^_^)
      Resin Soul's site doesn't have it listed for purchase in tan, but it seems to have the color in the picture at the bottom with several dolls in it. http://www.resinsoul.com/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?id=319
      Junkyspot only has Yu in gray.
      Are there any other US sites that sell it that may have tan (preferred,) or "normal"? I ordered my BBB Erin from the BBB website and it took months to get in. I understand that's how it works now, but I'd rather pay a bit more and not have to wait or deal with international shipping.
      Thanks!

In fun news, I ordered patterns from MyOwnLittleWorld on Etsy. Anchors Away (sailor suits), I <3 Candy (pinafores and fluffy dresses), and Tooshies and Tootsies (undies and socks. I shouldn't have gotten this one, too expensive for what it's going to be, I think). I wanna go out and get cute fabrics for them, but I already have some good stuff at home, so I'll hold off.

5. Denver Doll might have one in normal skin.

Resinsoul does have her in light tan - it's called 'coffee' on their site. The only colours they don't list is dark grey and dark tan (chocolate). Those colours have to be special ordered by e-mail.

6. Oh, I thought coffee would mean really dark brown. That's a little bit confusing. Thanks for clearing it up!
      Denver Doll has it in lots of colors. Thanks so much!

7. denver dolls doesn't have a light tan/coffee in stock though, so be warned they take 3-4 months for a pre-order...if you dont want to wait long, your best bet is to order through resinsoul direct. It will only take 1 month direct, but shipping will be a little bit more.

8. Hi everyone! Newbie to the thread with some Yu spam! This little girl here is named Posy.

[​IMG]

And while I'm here, can anyone point me in the direction of a good place to find clothing to fit a doll this size? The dress she's got on now is the only clothing I have for her.

9. If you search for pukifee clothes on Etsy you can find some nice stuff. Some of it is a bit overpriced, but a lot looks great. I haven't actually ordered anything from there, though.

10. Im looking to get my first minitinycutie thursday!! ill spam pictures of her! shes going to be a minion for my DIM harlech boy named Sebb!! so excited. just got my Sebb two days ago (first msd) and now getting my tiny in two days x'D so much excitement!!

11. [​IMG]
      Leric and Lexie riding the beanie dog I made :)

12. I love Posy's clips and wig.

I made a green devil suit for Lexie, she was jealous of Lerics one. pics soon.

13. fJust brought home this little girl today!! She's Sebastian's (the doll pictured with her) little demon/minion!! off to make her a wig now x'D first time trying a fur wig lets see how it turns out!!! shes just SO cute oh my god..

lucky for me I live in denver so i just swung by DDE and picked her up after like a week of debating it. <3 her eyes are a little off.. thinking of switching her to glass anyway.. what size fits these guys?

[​IMG]

14. Very cute, I have 12 mm in my elfkin and 14 in my lucky

15. One of my pairs of shoes from the bobobie site just somehow got really damaged. They're bright pink fake leather mary-janes. The material has a thin coating with the color and texture of the leather on it. Well, somehow I put the shoes on and they were fine, then a couple minutes later I noticed that the thin coating had ruptured or torn and you could see the white fuzzy stuff that's underneath! I have a couple other pairs, so no biggie, but it's just so weird. I was holding it but not manhandling it at all.
      Would shoes marketed for PukiFee and Lati Yellow fit? The Bobobie website doesn't sell the shoes anymore. They didn't have much selection, anyway.

16. I saw Aide her first dress!!! I got her on October of last year and since there the only clothes that she had was a dress that I got from Ebay. But finally I got the time and courage to make her a dress. Now, she only needs some shoes!

[​IMG]

17. I'm curious about the shoe thing too. I'm a new Resinsoul owner, and I would really like to buy some shoes for my Yu, but I can't seem to find any information about it. I'll keep looking.

Meanwhile, I have one pair of shoes that were meant for a Hasbro playline doll that fit his feet. Baby Alive Crib Life. Pink sparkley gel slip on sandals. They're a little small, I'm certain if they were closed heel shoes they wouldn't fit. Bought it in a package with a little pink frilly dress. Dress also fits.

18. Shoes, shoes. where do you get shoes for your BBB tiny?

19. I get them on etsy from dolb...