1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie/Resinsoul Pixiu and Pi Fantasy Dragon Discussion part 2

Oct 14, 2012

1. ^_^ glad I could help. skirts and loin clothes work really well too though... Cus yea >.> No pant legs...

2. Hi I usually collect realpuki and charles creature cabinet tiniest although I have two msd dolls. My question is, are these yosd size dolls? So can they wear yosd clothes at all or can they wear blythe hujoo etc? I read someplace they have a wig size of 5-6". Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance :)

Dee xx

3. [MENTION=57024]deedee71[/MENTION] - They are slim yosd. They can wear Ken clothes! :XD: I cannot say about blythe or hujoo. Yes, wig size 5/6 is what we have for my son's Pi. I like these little guys a lot! I hope you get one, I love to see them. I hope that helps.

4. thanks mollym, ken clothes, is that Barbie's boyfriend's clothes? :)
      if I get a pixiu I want it to be a girl :)

5. Yes, it is that Ken. ;)

Personally, I'm leaning toward a Pi--I'd like a boy doll, and dragons are just too cool!

6. DeeDee71~ Ken's clothes are a bit larger and fit the double jointed 1/6 better than the barbie ones... Barbie is much too narrow in the waist for these little ones. Ken does have some really cute Tees that you could use. I don't think Blithe will fit, Blithe is even smaller than Pulip by a smidgen and pulip stuff is small on my bei which is even smaller than these folks. Hujoo same deal. It's kinda a pain to buy clothes for RS kids. Wish I had some blithe or pulip stuff to try on, I could try it on my sister's Orn and give you a definitive answer

7. Hello everyone ^-^
      Just wanted to join in the conversation ^-^ Bellow is a picture of my Resin Soul Pixue his name is Raven with the outfit and custom blushing and face up i've done on him ^-^

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. I actually have a pixiu coming to me. I haven't decided if I should make it a girl or boy, but this thread has given me a lot of great ideals. It's going to be my first resin BJD, it shall be interesting to paint. I'll post pictures here when he/she gets here. :)

9. I'm getting a Pixiu soon and this thread is giving me the best inspiration! I can't wait to get my little dragon, and now I just have to decide what colour to get!!

10. Oh, your images arent showing at the moment. Check your image url dear, it should end in .jpg, .gif, or .png.

Congrats to all the waiting and new Pixiu owners! I regret selling Xiaodan, my first official bjd.. I recently bought a hybrid from a friend with a hybrid pixiu body and Sugarble head, but I'm noy sure whether she belongs in this thread... I think of her as a pixiu but others may not.

11. Is there any difference in the hands between the Pi and Pixiu body?

12. I don't believe so, but I've never seen them side by side. In tye Resinsoul/bobobie thread, they have a comparison photo of many of the tiny hands but i can't seem to grab the image url and just spam it here, so heres a link to the page its on: Bobobie/Resinsoul 1/6 human discussion - part 5
      Note it doesnt differentiate the two dragons... I believe they share the exact same body. You can also email resinsoul...

13. #213 Photodynamic, Aug 23, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017