1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Tan Dolls

May 5, 2007

1. For names I suggest Sammy for the opened eyed one and Stephen (or Steven) for the close eyed one:) I was thinging of names that would go with the other tiny Eric:)

Are there plans for the bigger dolls in tan in the future?

2. I think Coco would be an awesome name for a girl version like Coco Chanel but a play with cocoa

3. New question, are you going to offer a lighter tan as well? :sweat A friend of mine was looking for more a light brown, not an African "chocolate" skin tone for a tiny. :)

Thanks a lot!

~Anrui

4. He has a Tan Anrui Ukimi

I saw the Pandora head in it ...I have to admit I want both of these ...gorgeous

and a tan little girl LOL

Last week , I stripped Pandoras face- she is off to Marti to have her face-up to match Mouse ...cant wait to see the results

and her little teeth are white ! they are so cool to see ....

5. Oooo! Cough up the pictures! :lol:

Where did you see them? :)

~Anrui

6. I just re-read that ..sound like I have a tan Pandora , I dont
      this is my normal skintone Pandora ...before
      [​IMG]

gorgeous ...now most my friends no I have a problem with larger dolls

but this girl ...stunning
      she is so real and natural ...

she sits just how I want her too for my Photographs ...so I asked Marti do do her face for me ,I wanted her to match my Megu ...Mouse
      I also have 2 of Marti`s outfits comming ,I think my girls are gonna look stunning

I will post pictures when she comes home

the tan Pandora is on the Bobobie Forum somwere ;)
      I know I saw pictures of her head

7. oh,how sweet the little brown guys are!!like chocolate and sweet coffee!so I would name one of them choco!
      I just ordered my first Bobobie doll Erin today!!But did not see the brown boys in your shop!?

8. Oh, a naming contest! I love those! Let's see...

Since I like literary references, how about Hugin for the open-eyed one and Munin for the sleeping one?

Other suggestions:

Kale (hawaiian version of "Charles") for the open-eyed one and Keoni (hawaiian version of "John") for the sleeping one.

Mele (hawaiian for "song") and Mali (hawaiian for "calm")?

Hari ("brown" in Sanskrit) and Harisha ("Lord of monkeys"!)?

Agni ("fire" in Sanskrit) and Bala ("young")?

I'll stop now! ;;^__^

They are very cute, and I'll definitely consider getting one of them at some point. (Right now, I've just bought a doll and ordered another, so I can't but yet another one already!)

9. Dennis, will the sweet sleeping boy be available in white skin too?
      and also any on a girl body as well?, I would love sleeping twin brother and sister maybe call them Angelo and Angela

10. I also want to know the cost, I really want the sleeping boy and a tan Erin but I need to know if I can afford them :sweat

11. Oh, so cute! I love the dark skin colour.

I want to suggest Akanni and Akiki for the little boys, because the aliteration sounds cute together. :) They are both African names with pleasant meanings about friendship for such sweet youngsters - Akanni means "our meeting brings gifts" and Akiki means simply "friend."

tinybear, I so want to see Pandora's new faceup!

12. aww, they are both very darling!!!:D hmm, I'll have to think of some names >.>...glad you're feeling better Dennis!!:)

13. They're so cute! I love the new sleeping face. :love

I humbly offer the names Lilo and Lolo.

14. Thank you all for your interest and concern. I would answer some of the questions here.
      (1) Both tan dolls will be $78, same as Eric and Erin.
      (2) We will post them on Bobobie web soon so that people can order them.
      (3) People can choose white skin or normal skin for the two tan tinies if they like, and you can choose tan skin for Eric and other dolls.
      (4) The dolls are made of tan material, when you sand them, the inside color will not change.
      (5) We can offer light brown skin color as well. :sweat

15. Zuberi and Sahara (Or Zahara if you want to use similar names)

feel better!!!

16. I love the tan one! I would have to name him Nemo if I got one. Maybe Curtis.

17. He looks very sweet, sticking with the short names that you have for Eric and Erin, I suggest Theo and Troy for the open and closed eye little boys. They are so adorable.

18. For the tan tinys:

Cara for the girl.
      Mel for the boy.

19. I'm putting in too!

Tony for the boy and Tia for the girl. :)

20. Oh, they're both darling! May I suggest Meka, which is hawaiian for eyes, for the open eyed boy, Maury for the sleeping boy, which means dark skinned, and Melanie for a girl, which also means dark skinned. :)
      Dennis, please do take care of yourself and don't do too much, too soon and get sick again.