1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie Tan Dolls

May 5, 2007

1. Oh these two are very cute!

Tory for the open eyed boy and Charlie (Charles) for the closed eye one (they remind me of old schoolmates :lol: )

2. Oh I would love to see what the light brown colour is like :D I'm glad the resin is the same colour all the way through rather than just dyed.

3. So adorable! I love the sleepy one. :) How about Imp and Alia?

4. I think Adrian and Alex, going with the cute matching name theme.

5. Hello,

I would like the Open-eyed boy to be named Damian and the Sleepy boy Domino.

thank you

6. Oh, they are sooooo cute! I would choose Bradley for the sleeping boy and Brandon for the awake boy. Should you do a sleeping girl she could be Brenda!

7. I hope you ship soon Dennis! I cannot wait for Isabella!

8. ok i'm back^^

i have two names:

Rory (opened eye) and Toby (closed eye)

hope they're ok. glad u're ok ^^

9. Hi, What about call them Chocolate( awaken one) and Cookie(sleeping one)?
      People usually like chocolate and cookie, besides they have chocolate skin and look sweet:lol: I would temporarily call them Chocolate and Cookie.
      I would post them on Bobobie website soon.

10. Yay, Chocolate is a name I wanted to use on a doll I want to have.
      And Cookie is <3 for the sleeping boy ^_^ It fits him so well ^^ And Cookie is a sweet name.

11. Those names are cute

12. I LOVE that :aheartbea ...Ok the fact I love Chocolate and Cookies as well has nothing to do with it ....she says pushing an empty Choc-Chip Cookie packet behind her PC :aheartbea

13. Oh dear ......they are on Bobobie now
      :aheartbea
      and my finger slipped ....then is slipped again

and then it slipped and went to PayPal ...and then it slipped and paid

Im sure this finger of mine ..has a life of its own LOL

YAY!!!! I have little boys comming home :aheartbea :aheartbea

14. Don't you just love when you finger slips like that? I can't wait to see the pictures of your little boys. I am very tempted by the thought of a dark tan Erin though, shes just looks so sweet.:aheartbea

15. tinybear, how I would love for my finger to be able to slip like that! But if it did, I would go bankrupt ^^;

16. LOL who says Im not LOL ...my Hubby tells me I have to stop ...so I guess Im slowing down :)

...but honestly I sold 4 of my large dolls this week to get my CC down
      I have decided to be brutal with my larger dolls
      keeping only 2
      my Narea and Soo :...(

4 out ....2 in :)

Dennis I would love a laughing face , or like an SA... eyes slighty open :aheartbea

17. tinybear, I'm currently sitting on my hands to keep my fingers from making the same slip... ;) I've just bought a doll, and another is on the way! That's my two dolls for this year already!

(However, it is my birthday in two months, and dolls that are given to me as a gift don't count towards my yearly doll limit...)

18. How do you define a doll limit?? Does not buying one large doll entitle me to buy 4 little ones? LOL. I wish I had not read this and then gone to the website and then added them to an ever growing wishlist. Each time I say "this is the last one, I have all I need" but somehow it never is ......
      Trying to control that slippy finger ...

19. i find myself saying that as well, my husband is always asking why my wishlist is growing if i only wanted 1 more. I adore chocolate, but i adore all their tinies, i can't wait to see the final tan and chocolate colors.

20. I think I have slippyfinger-eyetis LOL
      I cant control it LOL

I did say I would stop at 10
      ...then 20 ......
      now Im over 40

I am now down to 2 SD ...Megu , Pandora ...and 2 Kayz floating heads
      and a Narea and MiniFee

I want an Unoa Sist in the Pre-order
      and a Oreintdoll Vampire Tae ...as soon as they have the new body

but NO MORE large ...
      but tiny ...Im not even gonna say no more

I want a Lati white Pury
      I want a DD Anne Near Elf boy
      I want a Domadoll boy
      I want an Enabi tiny
      a Huge doll ...yeah dream on
      a body for my Namoo floating head
      a body for my Cherishdoll head

and I know Im gonna be doomed when I see the smaller Rosen Lied

...and thats without anything new comming out !

I forgot HOW COULD I ....number 1 Kayz Kid tiny !