1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy SD Cute (edit: uploaded pics)

Dec 17, 2004

1. G'ah!!! Pippa (Kaede) just went nearly bugnuts trying to jostle for a spot in front of my monitor!!

He looks absolutely adorable, and I'm already wishing for more pix and some official info. Like Aimee said, though, until Volks makes it official, we're pretty much in the dark about an SDC boy release.

Hell, I'm still waiting for word on an official line of clothing for SD Cute, but, man, if they release an SDC boy, Pippa will never let me rest until he's here!

Thanks for the pix and info!
      Lia

2. I don't know how to get into the site. I click on the little banner picture (I think that's what I'm supposed to click on) and a pop up comes up and never finishes loading. Am I doing this right?

3. Aww it looks like a little Isao. That is sooo adorable. I hope they make more. <33

4. That DD girl is HOT! :DD Screw Lishe's mature body, Magdalena has GOT to be that new body and a DE Soo head. x33;

Don't care too much for that SDC boy's face. People have said he looks like Isao, so that's probably why. xD; Maybe if they had other headmolds -- pictures of Kaede really show off how awesome that body is.

5. Is there a link? I didn't see any pictures on the Volks site...

6. Having looked more and more at the girl in Photo #9, I think she is some kind of DD. She has the same hands as D exactly - I've got a DD, so I recognize the mold. Her legs - especially the knee and ankle joints - also look a LOT like those on a DD. The only things that seem different are (obviously the head, but other than that) the construction of the torso and perhaps the length/thickness of the legs. Her bust is larger than that of a DD, and the joint on the torso is higher up than on a DD. The torso is also scultped differenty around her hip area.... And her skin seems a bit pale, too....

I REALLY wish the Japanse text under the picture would show up on my PC, so I could read it. It's just a bunch of random symbols on there right now. >.< Grrrr...

7. Here are the official Volks pictures of the SD cute boy and the "boob lady":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In this one she is WAY over to the left. Apparently she was part of the customizing contest:

[​IMG]

8. I have a mac and no problems viewing the site at all...

Damn, I wonder how the heck that person customized that doll.

*squint* I wish people would take better pictures of prototypes, if that's all we'll see of 'em..

9. **ponders** You think if I sent Volks a copy of that picture in an email, wiht the boob lady circled, they'd be able (and willing) to tell me what model of doll she was before she was customised?

I REALLY like that body.

10. sure, but who knows how much she's been customized... the whole body may have been suclpted!

13. I don't think they're SDCs, because they look exactly like Myu, Magie, and Sakura.

14. the faces and bodies look like SDC to me, really...

but that box is an MSD box. however some of the posters shown look like SDCs.

and some of the ones in that volks picture DEFINITELY are SDCs (the one sleeping for example on the sofa)

so it's hard to say without a closer picture

15. Maybe they're merging MSDs and SDCs? Ok, probably not but Volks has done weirder things this year.

We need to start recruiting people and send them to Dolpas so we're not always in the dark about these things...

16. No, they just happened to be advertising the new Pureskin Sakura/Myu/Magi on the left of the SDCute display. This is the display line outside the DP Tenshi no Sumika section, and the former are part of the good available inside. [I was quite disappointed that they didn't actually have the PS S/M/M displayed. -_-;;] No merging of SDC with MSD! Sorry! XD;;

I was there, and yes, the SDC boy [Arashi] really does look uncannily like a little Isao.

17. Dear Volks: Please release lots of gorgeous boy and girl SDCs right after I find a job post-graduation. I have sworn not to buy another doll until then. (Here's to hoping that's only 6 months from now! ^^;; )

But, seriously -- am so in love with SDC. The tiny picture is taunting me -- I want a huge version in which I can actually see their little faces! I wonder if they're Mikey dolls? Oh, I hope they're Mikey dolls... *dies*

18. Awwww, he's adorable!

19. Whoa! :o The 'Boob lady' ( :lol: ) took my breath away!! Is that her customizer standing behind her? He must be one talented, proud, and lucky fella! :wink:

I really can't look at any more pictures of dolls. That SDC boy... too..... cute! Must... restrain self!!! :oops:

20. Boob lady has got some serious curves. O_O;;; And the SDC boy is so effing cute, I'd get one in an instant if I wasn't saving for Megu-chan. :oops: