1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy underwear??

Sep 6, 2005

1. Well, Rosiel has been going commando ... but ever since he saw "man-thong" written on this thread, now he wants one! Yeesh.

2. I want to get my boy a thong, but havent a clue where I could get one for him. All the sites I look at for undies have more... conventional, if you will, underwear for guys. :/
      I'd make some, but I have no skills with sewing what so ever. D: Espically for something so tiny...

3. *wants SO bady to make resin endowment jokes*

4. All my boys wear underwear, just to help prevent staining. My DOT boy wears a pair of Volks briefs that fit him really well... I torment the others by making them wear thongs, though~ :lol:

5. xD Go for it. ;D

6. My boys could care less about underwear, they all go commando. It just bunches up under pants & adds a layer of bulk. They want to look as sleek & smooth as possible. But if your guys want it look at beachgirlnikita's Ebay store. She always has a few pairs in stock.

Now my girls are a different story. If they're in dresses or skirts, they always want something on under them, either tights or undies. Again, I've bought some great ones from beachgirlnikita & also from Doll Secrets. But with pants, they too go without.

7. I have underwear for my dolls, but the black underwear one of my boys was wearing ended up staining him more than his pants *laughs* But I think they feel better at least having one pair to call their own. My next boy will probably get a pair shortly after his body arrives. I like the feeling of completeness even if they don't always wear them.

8. How does a thong help prevent staining? :fangirl: Very STRATEGIC stain prevention. LOL!

DollHeart has great boys' brief and tank top sets for ten bucks. I got two in my fukubukuro grab bags. I wanted them for the tank tops mostly, but the briefs may come in handy too. Especially for lounging around in the ol' bachelor pad. I got a blue and white striped set and a heather gray set, but I think they come in black and white too.

All my boys go commando, so that they don't have an extra layer of bulk under their clothes. But like Gwydion's, my girls wear undies or tights under skirts and dresses. ALWAYS.

Linda S.
      galatia9

9. I noticed that briefs are more common to find at company website (like Volks, DollHeart) and that boxers are made mostly by owners (like people at DoA). Why is that?

I don't have any boys of my own. I guess their underwear choices would depend on their personality, how it looked with their clothes, and ahem size.

Like everyone else that posted so far said, my girl wears undies all the time (just normal panties) because she wears skirts and dress all the time.

10. Well... I never really thought about it o_o But my guy came with nice boxers, so no worries there ^_^

11. Boy undies are actually easy to find, a quick list up of brands that sell them at reasonable prices:

Volks
      Luts
      Dollheart

plus others, but those three come to mind ^^

Sera~

12. Because they are easier to make, that's all:)

Sera~

13. I actually bought some clothes meant for Tonner dolls (the Matt dolls I think, Memoirs of a Geisha), and the underwear fits my MSD size dolls with no problems.

At last check, Yuli was wearing ducky boxers, and Val had shimmery gold panties. Her panties are a little too high to wear under jeans, but they work great with the kimono set she's wearing that they came with.

14. Kaito got his SD13 boy briefs from Volks online store :)

15. My historic dolls have boxers or small-clothes. I make the boxers with operable flies (not that they need them <grin>). I purchase y-fronts from Dollheart and/or Volks. Some of my Volks limited boys have come with briefs.

16. My boy currently goes commando, but that's because I have no clue how to sew underwear-I make all his clothes. Most of his pants aren't baggy enough to accomodate boxers very well. I kinda think briefs would get caught in his joints, too- maybe a thong would work xD. But I'm not sure I could make one.
      Fortunately, his pants are light, non-staining colors, so the current arrangement has no problems.

17. My Volks One-off boy came with NO underwear... and he was wearing a kimono! (he had sock, though! go figure!)

I stole one of my girl's plain white undies for him to wear--so that IS possible! (I think the girls have pretty wide hips, so if the panties are elasticized they should fit a boy.)

It's true that underwear is often sold out at the doll shops.

I've been hunting for undies for the bambicronys I've got coming... with little luck! I may try the elastic lace for them, since they're tiny... Although the boy might not like that much!!! ;)

18. Dollmore sell boys boxers.
      I also buy my girls underwear from there.

19. Dollheart sells them too. Rosa makes them as well.