1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BoyAndGirl (B&G) Kid dolls discussion part 1

Nov 8, 2007

1. I have a Ymir I got second hand and was wondering if anyone has trouble with the msd's lower arms being odd lengths? His right lower arm is definately shorter than his left, and the groove for the wrist joint is deeper on that arm as well.

2. Hmm, I haven't noticed anything like this on my B&G Hera girl.

3. mm... Oh well, it doesn't bother me -too- much, I was just curious X3

Here, have a pic of him 8D

[​IMG]
      Jae!

4. I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I got my nearly three yr old Ymir a new body last night. I have been less than impressed with his old one this whole time lol but it took me this long to try for a different one.

He's now on a single jointed Dollzone body. The match is perfect because I'd asked for an older yellowed one (got it in a trade). I gotta say, this is the greatest thing to ever happen to him <3 He's huge now!!

[​IMG]

The Shoyo standing next to him came on the DZ body....it's now on the B&G body XD

5. I am considering getting a Triya, but I need to know what eye size to order for her once I am ready to buy her.

I have a Freya 1 and a Freya 2. Both stated that they came with 20mm eyes, but in fact they both came with 18mm eyes (which I like just fine). Since the SD listings have incorrect eye sizes, I am assuming there is a chance that the MSD listing may be similarly incorrect, which is why I wanted to hear back from owners what size eyes they use in their dolls.

Thanks!

Also, where would be a good place to buy 'gold' eyes?

6. I have a b&g saipan head that I am impatiently waiting for his body. I am super excited. He has specially commissioned clothes on the way and I THINK I finally settled on wig/eyes which I will order with my next paycheck. He will be my first new doll in over a year. :)

7. wow i finally found this thread >D
      i hope it's okay to bump up again
      I have a B&G doll aswell...but i don't know the mold...cause it was second hand and the last owner did not know anymore
      maybe someone feels free to help me...i will post piccs then

8. Oh wow, I'm so in love with Hera *___* she's just earned a place on my MSD wishlist!! Everyone's photos are cute.

This company does some lovely sculpts, I'm surprised I hadn't heard of them before.

I notice on the company's site, it says you can get 'basic faceup' or the faceup in the photos, by nexangerus. Alice's Collections doesn't mention which faceup you get, only the option of faceup or no. Does anyone know if I order from AC will I definitely get the faceup shown in the promo photos? Because it's gorgeous, and perfect for her...

9. I think Alice Collection's would be for the basic face-up because it is the same price for the basic face-up on the B&G website.

Try asking Alice Collection if they can order the special face-up and just pay extra for it.

Jigarkhvar - I'll help to id your doll if you post a pic, I have a Hera myself so I can recognize Hera/Ymir anywhere.
      Also they don't have too many sculpts (boy and girl faces are the same), so if it can't be found in the main site, it may be one of the dolls in "The Old World" site.

#29 Psywave, Apr 3, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    10. hera is super cute
      thanks for the help. this is yu-chi:

[​IMG]

Yu-chi is yellowed a lot, but I got him like this. I was able to remove some bad yellow stains where no clothes covered his body.. so also the face was in a bad condition. I rescued what i could and gave him a new face up.

11. [MENTION=39355]Psywave[/MENTION] thank you :) I've emailed Alice to ask so I can be sure.
      [MENTION=54064]Jigarkhvar[/MENTION] wow, that tattoo over your boy's eye is amazingly beautiful.

12. Jigarkhvar - That tattoo is awesome, it's hard to tell without a frontal view so to get another view of the nose and eyes, but at the moment I'm thinking it's Sharon.

I found this webpage with some of B&G original photos, and there is another kid sculpt Anas, he has a bigger nose but his mouth is similar.

http://elizabeth-plq.blog.163.com/blog/static/287250792008615114823480/

13. i just have this picture ^^
      maybe i can take some tomorrow

[​IMG]

thanks for helping >3

14. Judging by the nose, I'm pretty sure your sculpt is Anas, because Sharon's nose is very slim at the front.

15. yeah could be - just to me the head of Anas looks little bit wider >3 maybe it's just the company's picture angle
      thanks for your help. ^-^v

16. sry for double post but i took a new piccs of yuu yesterday:

[​IMG]

17. I recently received a Sapien in the french resin. He is adorable! I'm doing a Sgt Frog/frog them with him. I'm decided between the names Linden which is english for lime tree hill, and Sylvian which is french for from the forest.

Update...his name is Sylvian and he's my little tree frog ^_^ PS he recently got frog slippers and I think he likes them.

[​IMG]20190511_234110 by amber_warren, on Flickr

#37 ahalfling, May 12, 2019
      Last edited: May 12, 2019