1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brava Bambi (Bambicrony) Discussion Part 1

Apr 11, 2009

1. I've paid the last layaway for Ellen so now the waiting becomes more intense! :P My tan Katherine is still in shipping so I dont know who is arriving first >_<

2. Congrats Lisa! I'm sure you'll love her! :)

3. Greeniebone, your Mimette is very pretty and that picture is beautiful! :D

Guls207, your Momo is a lovely girl :)

Love to see all those pretty BB's in here :fangirl:

Here is another spam of my Yentl (BB Emily floral white skin)
      [​IMG]

4. Thanks Marion! :D I love Yentl! Emily is just too cute in any color! (I'm trying so hard to resist!)
      Bronzephoenix, Yay more Ellen spam! The short carrot wig looks great on her! :D

5. Bronzephoenix, your girl is lovely

Thank you guls207

[​IMG]

6. Hi everyone!

Its been a while since my last post in this thread. I purchased witha friend a BB Katherine from Bambicrony and when she arrived her body had several scraches, dots, and darker areas. (my friends CB Mae also had face up issues) I wrotte in this thread about this asking for opinion about Katherine condition, and after reading them all decided to contact bambicrony, who said that the dolls weres "normal withing their quality standars"

[​IMG]

You can see more photos of them in this gallery thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?432008-WARNING-with-Bambicrony-%28BB-Katherine-CB-Mae%29-%28Nudity%29

This happened in december. Finally it is all over. We would like to share with everyone our experience with bambicrony. A whole review of the experience can be viewed at THE BAMBICRONY FEEDBACK THREAD or at a INDEPENDENT BLOG OUT OF DOA

I would like to ask everyone to read it.

We would like to know if other people has experienced similar situations. We also would like to know if people that ordered during the 4rth aniversary recieved their dolls with a good condition. Many people may have not written their feedback, but maybe after reading the text and comments they decide to do so.

This would help the whole comunity (us included) to know what has exactly happened with the Bambicrony Quality standars. We think open information among all the owners is the key for benefit the current and future customers.

Thank you so much for your time and help.

Sakura

7. That's really too bad about your dolls. These two are probably the reason they decided to discontinue the tan dolls. I do know that many companies have problems with tan resin because it is more difficult to cast and can't be sanded very successfully because it shows up as lighter on the resin. At least you got most of your money back.

8. Thank you for Sakura for posting about your experiences. Hopefully when Bambicrony offers tan dolls again, they won't have those quality control issues. I'm glad they at least listened to their customers and are halting any further orders. However, I can certainly see how you would have been upset. For the price, the quality you received was unacceptable.

Yoon replied to my post and my final order has been paid in full. So, I will finally be getting the Ellen fullset boots, faced-up second Ellen head, correct wig, body for my peach puff Katherine and a Bella Bambi Marianne that I have been wanting for a couple of years now. I think then I am finished with Bambicrony for a while.

9. Woaaaah Gracie you still don't have your boots? Mine arrived in January!!! Dude, not cool at all.

10. Well, I do have to admit the reason it has taken longer is because I told Yoon they could ship the boots with the latest order. I was told everything was ready and just waiting for my final payment, but I paid last week and my status just now says "money transfer received". Hopefully it isn't going to take forever for it to ship.

11. I am also still waiting for Ellen to ship since I've paid her last payment on 26 Feb.. you're not alone gracie!

12. I'm having trouble getting an answer from bambicrony, i sent two emails to them, no answer, posted on there message board, no answer, then someone said to try and contact yoon on flickr, which i did, still no answer, then they finally answered my message on the message board and said that my order would be shipped on the 12th of march, i heard nothing from them, no tracking number, so posted a message again on the board yesterday, still no answer yet, are bambicrony always this dreadful at answering their mail? it's driving me mad!!!!!!!! i tell you, that's the last time i order from them!!!

13. I waited about two weeks (posted twice) for them to tell me when they'll ship my order. They forgot to send me my event head and a jacket back in December and I finally got it in March. :(

14. God that's awful, i thought bambicrony were supposed to be good! i'm really feedup with them at the moment, they really need to get their act together!!!

15. I agree. I decided to never order from them when I got my tan Ellen with horrible marbling and sanded seams. I still love her so I won't sell her, but I'm just mad that I paid so much for such crappy quality. It's going to take a TON of work on my part to fix their mistakes. :(

16. Sorry to hear you are all having trouble contacting Bambicrony. :( I have faith that they will get their problems sorted out in the end.

17. I hope that my Emily will arrive in time with no problems. ~crosses fingers~ And good luck to you, sushi77, on getting an answer.

18. Thanks, i'm going to need it :(

19. I don't believe this, i've just checked the bambicrony Q&A board, and they have answered all the messages that were posted round about the same time as mine, but they have ignored mine!!!!! that's it, i've had it with bambicrony! i feel like asking for my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!