1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brava Bambi (Bambicrony) Discussion Part 1

Apr 11, 2009

1. I love those ears! Very cute. I can hardly wait.

2. Dancingbee is that a leeke wig, the one with the braids? What size is it? She is very cute.

3. Dancingbee, is that Sunday? She is very pretty. Yes they do have funny ears. I like them.

4. DancingBee! I love your Sunday!! what cute ears on her...
      OliveOil...it is about time! glad to see Emiliy finally home ;) I think I like the last wig best now...I keep changing my mind, she looks good in so many colors.
      Greeniebone- great pic of her pony ride. What color is her wig??...I really liked her in pink also!
      Kismet- congrats on your girl...I think Brava stand really well too.

I am really taken with the ED eyes, ...I just got another pair (these almost glow!) and the Little Lady outfit.

[​IMG]

5. Oh goodness! I don't show up here for a while, and now that I am here, I'm so pleased to see so many adorable bambis :)
      Aren't they the cutest and adorable dolls? I think they are!

Today I'm really happy because my Sunday arrived! She's wonderful and more wonderful hehe! I'm so happy with her :D

This is Flor!

[​IMG]

<3

6. Yayyyy, Flor is back! I am so happy for you Mimi!
      The Emily's in this thread are gorgeous. Mine is still stuck in customs :(

7. Thank you ^^ I'm happy too!

Oh customs :( bad customs! Flor was stuck there for almost one month! Hope your girl will be with you very soon! We have to wait so much for the dolls, and then we have to wait even more because of customs >_<

8. She wears the same wig in all her photos so far. It is a DollGa wig, Pink Cocktail color. It just looks a little less pink in the meet photos, due to the indoor lighting.

--

I love seeing all the Emilys, and mimi, I'm glad your Sunday is back home--Flor is so gorgeous!!

9. latedate_kate: Wow those eyes really pop! They are beautiful with the dress and her dark skin. :)

10. My Emily got stuck in the ashcloud, but yesterday she arrived with her sister Judy. She is my first MSD ever and I have to admit that just the sheer size of the box made me think this size was not for me. Then I unpacked her and could just see those long, long legs. My first thought was that I would have to sell her. Thirty minutes later she was dressed and had taken a photoshoot and I was hooked....Eeeeeep, I love her, she is the most beautiful doll I have ever seen.
      Here she is with her sister
      [​IMG]

11. pandadesign, I'm glad you decided to give Emily a chance. I find the mini-sized BJDs to be very lovable and manageable, and I agree with you that Emily is one of the most beautiful ever!

12. Aww, pandadesign, she is so cute, especially together with your Judy.
      I've got the same worry as you, but the other way around! I collect mostly SDs and tinies, and have only one small MSD who doesn't get much attention. I decided to take a chance with the Emily, but I am concerned I may just have issues with this size. I certainly hope not though, because from everyone's pictures I can tell just how gorgeous she is!

Finally paid off my layaway yesterday, so now the real wait begins. XD

13. Thank you! Yes, that's a Leeke wig. It's size 7/8.

Thanks so much! Yes, she's a floral white Sunday. :)

I love her eyes!! She's gorgeous!

Welcome back Flor!!

They look so sweet together!!

14. Oh, what beautiful girls I'm seeing here! How long is it taking to receive these girls? I placed my order for Sunday and Emily the first week of April and would like to know how long a wait I'm in for.

15. ruskyles, it's currently about two to three months. I ordered mine about the same time as you, so I think mine may come toward the end of May or the first part of June.

16. I just paid off my Emily the other day, and when I sent them a message to confirm payment they randomly mentioned they'd ship her out next week. (I started my layaway mid March) I don't want to get my hopes up cause of the current wait other people have had, but hopefully they're telling the truth and they're catching up on their orders.

17. Ooo, that would be awesome! I'd love to have my girl sooner rather than later!

18. Boy, it sure WOULD be awesome if we get our girls sooner than 2 or 3 months! Thank you for the info, kawaii and linakauno.

19. I'm so pathetic; I check the BC website every morning to see if my status has magically changed overnight. Will someone please post some photos of the pale girls? My Isabelle will have the floral/white skin.

20. Hehe, me too >_< sometimes more than one time per day... ok, I go there many times a day :P

Here are the girls I have at home. They both are floral white.

[​IMG]
      Emily

[​IMG]
      Sunday

Plus, I think I'm in trouble! I'm having such a BC addiction! Goodness, never felt this for dolls from other companies. I'm waiting on Ellen tan and Emily tan, and I can't stop looking at Ellen floral white and both versions of Marion. Help! Hehe... I'm in trouble! Really!