1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brava Bambi (Bambicrony) Discussion Part 1

Apr 11, 2009

1. Thanks, mimichocolat, your girls are really wonderful!

2. Thanks :)!

What about Ellen? Did anyone ordered her and has a shipping notice? It's taking long... but I know they will be wonderful!

3. Today I've taken some pics of my girls together. They are so wonderful!!! :)

[​IMG]

4. They are incredible together! My heart melts for Sunday! I want her so badly!!!! She is my favourite MSD I have ever seen. I adore everything about her! :D Flor is is divine and I love the dress and wig you have chosen for her.

5. Thank you so much :)
      If you can, someday you should have a Sunday! She is really delicate and unique!

6. mimichocolat: I love your ws girls. Is that a default face up on Sunday? She is so pretty. I got the tanned Emily and now selling. I prefer the normal or white resin. :(

7. Thank you :)

Yes that's the default face-up! It's perfect!

Oh I'm sorry you don't like the tan resin! Hope you can get a ws if you want!
      I'm waiting for my tan Emily to arrive. I have never seen a tan doll in person. Hope I like it!

8. [​IMG]

Just wanted to post a pic I took today of Alladine and her lion! Ok, it's my lion. Still!

9. Oh, Dezaril, Alladine is wonderful! I love her little chin, how cute! I can hardly wait to get my girl. I think I may open her eyes a tiny bit so that she will have a more direct gaze. Mine will be named Minnie, after my mother.

10. Your girls are so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see your tan girls!! Oooooo!! I can just picture all of the beautiful Bambi group shots now. :)

She's so pretty!!!

Sunday/Soubrette spam!

[​IMG]

11. My doll has shipped! I have no tracking number, but maybe she'll be here by early next week.

Edit: I found my tracking number, looks like it will be maybe Wednesday that my girl arrives. I have three other dolls waiting for faceups, so maybe I'll just have a marathon face-painting session. lol

12. Congrats linakauno! :D
      It's the end of the week and my doll didn't ship. :( Ah well, I knew I'd have to wait, I just wished they didn't get my hopes up with that message.

13. Weird! Every time I've ordered dolls from Korea, they first go to LAX. This time, my BC doll flew directly to Chicago for some reason. I hate it when strange stuff happens! It makes me nervous.

EDIT! She's here! Her head is smaller than I expected from the photos on the website, but I like her very much. She has a strange little face, but I really love it. I'm planning some small mods to her eyes and will have to work with her a bit, but will post photos once I am finished with her.

14. Tan Emily. Which eyes do you think look better in her? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I think I like the darker eyes in her best. They're both nice though.

16. Dezarii: Alladine is so pretty. I love her kitty.

DancingBee: Soubrette is one that convienced me I need a Sunday.:)

wrxgal: I like the dark eyes.

17. Does anyone here know where you can get shoes for these lovely Brava Bambi dolls, other than bambicrony? I'm looking for more of a sneaker. Thanks!

18. I know Dollmore and Nine9Style shoes fit my girl's feet just fine.

19. Okay, can someone tell me what the order status, "Before Shipping" means? I ordered Emily on 4/4 and the order status has changed from "Money Transfer Received" to "Before Shipping". I am hoping this is progress!

20. Before shipping usually means it's getting made and on shipping is when it gets sent.