1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brava Bambi (Bambicrony) Discussion Part 2

Aug 19, 2011

1. Wow, she is gorgeous! :)

2. Thank you <3 She got some new (Smaller) eyes today to keep her from looking too baby faced. I just wish they had double joints!

3. My Debbie (BC Nia) dyed Easter eggs earlier this week and thought she'd share some with fellow Brava owners. :daisy

4. Hello, I love seeing everyones brava..
      I was wondering if anyone knows how often they restock brava Bambis? I really want an Ellen in tan but I'm guessing it might not even be restocked since it's limited :(

5. Hi @geeonek. I dunno if you're still looking for an answer or not, but I'd guess tan Ellen won't be re-released for a long time. You could always inquire Bambicrony via their Q&A board or buy her secondhand on the MP, though.

~~~

My photo of the day:

[​IMG]

6. She is so cute!!!BC's make up is wonderful,I have a tan skin Agela,she is my favorite girl doll in my family.

I'm wondering wether there are some people who also owned Agela,I want to say she is a real angel for me,I still don't know how to post photos on doa,but I really want to share her photo with you.

#206 sagisai, Aug 4, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
    7. I don't know if I've ever seen owner photos of Angela, [MENTION=47220]sagisai[/MENTION]. I for one would love to see a picture of your girl! :D

8. I saw many beautiful dolls here, and they such different!!! I too want to show you my girl.Because of cloudy weather the girl looks more swarty, than it is actually.
      [​IMG]

9. Hey everyone!

I e-mailed Bambicrony to ask if they plan on releasing their tan Brava Bambi girls again, and they e-mailed me back with this info. I just thought I'd let you guys know, in case you were interested. :)

[​IMG]

10. Whoooooooo! We need more Brava Bambi girls around here (particularly tan ones).

I love your girl's big eyes, [MENTION=69120]Jenifer29[/MENTION]. Very expressive!

11. Hi there! I have a question about these lovely girls. <3 Are they done on a special order period? I checked the site, and they all appear to be "Sold Out". Every single one. :(

12. Hi @wherethelilacsbloom! Originally Brava Bambi dolls in NS were "basic" dolls and tan dolls were limited to about 15 per run, but in Q3 2015 Bambicrony pulled the line with the intent to update the bodies.

Last I heard they were working on said new, double-jointed body. I'm unsure when it will be released, though. You could always consider asking them via their Q&A. :)

I hope this helps, at least a little. :daisy

13. Aah thank you for the information, @PeppermintPocky ! I think so many of those girls are just darling. :D Hopefully they are re-released sometime this year.

I see you in a lot of doll discussion boards :D We must have similar tastes in dolls!

14. You're very welcome. :)

And hooray for similar tastes in dolls! :thumbup

15. Still waiting on re-releases for Brava Bambi. >_>

I wonder how much longer it will be.

16. Don't expect anything soon.

Bambicrony has not been on top of their game as of late. Who knows, though? Maybe they'll bust out some new dolls tomorrow just to prove me wrong. ;)

17. Your Ellen looks stunning in that dress, @Trullerie. :kitty2

Tags: