1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brava Bambi (Bambicrony) Discussion Part 2

Aug 19, 2011

1. Hi,
      My BonBon Sugar, named Cottonie has finally arrived :)

[​IMG]

2. She's precious, @Trullerie! Are those Mako Eyes she's wearing? They look lovely. :D

3. Thank you so much!:hug:
      Yes, these are Mako Moon 022 and they look even better irl!
      I love Mako eyes and all my Bambi darlings is wearing them<3

4. Hello!

I just discovered that Bambi Crony have an tan skin Brava event this summer.
      You can chose any Brava you want in tan skin! :D

Isn't that amazing!:aeyepop::love:thumbup

5. I just ordered one! I'm so excited!! :whee:

6. Congrats!! :D
      Which one did you order?
      I ordered Angela. I have wanted her for years and finally I can get her. Hooray!!:dance

7. Congrats to you too! I got Nia. I'm so excited! :XD:

8. Ahhh, I'm excited for you!

I've been eyeing Nia, myself. I really want to make a tan Nia boy, but I'm not sure how I feel about the Angel Body. I have a tan Anna from their 2011 release and I'm desperate for a Nia sibling. :love

9. Oooo :whee: Nia as a boy would be so cool!

10. My tan Angela has arrived! :D

[​IMG]

11. What a beautiful, soft tan! Your new girl is lovely <3 congratulations on her arrival^^

12. Thank you so much for your delightful comment! :hug:

13. Krystal recently went to a Halloween meet, and wanted to share a pic with her 'tail' on:

[​IMG]

:)

#253 Saba, Oct 25, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    14. @Saba Such a beautiful mermaid!<3

#254 Trullerie, Oct 25, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    15. She looks amazing! Awesome costume

16. Thank you Trullerie and babytarragon! She does like to dress up ;)

17. Hello! Has anyone received the new Xmas Vanilla limited yet? :P

18. What lovely photos in here :) I ordered myself a tan Heart recently (ish), and am really excited to welcome a Brava Bambi into my collection. Angela is up next, I think. I hope. :) So many adorable heads!

19. @wherethelilacsbloom Welcome to our Brava Bambi thread! *waves* :)
      I would love to see pics of your Heart while she arrives. She looks so stunning in those company pics :D
      I have a beautiful tan Angela in my collection and she is my favourite girl. I think you'll like her too;)

20. In case anyone else is interested, I recently purchased a couple of Glitter Girl outfits for my Ellen- they both fit very well :) Due to her long legs the skirts are more like mini skirts^^ Here is Krystal wearing "Sparkling with Style":

[​IMG]

I would also love to see more Brava girls in the thread!

#260 Saba, Jan 27, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
Tags: