1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brennil's feedback.

Jun 27, 2006

1. Brennil is great to work with , she works super fast and the clothing is to die for. My girls are waiting for their second order and it will not be the last.
      HUGS!

2. Wonderful clothes and fast answer. I have received all clothes in a week.
      I hope to order others clothes soon !
      ^____^

3. Just received oddles of wonderful handmade clothes. Outstanding quality & very reasonable turn-a-round with excellent communication. Highly recommend!

4. Brennil made me an amazing outfit set for my unoa girl. It fits perfectly and is made so well! It is everything I always wanted for my girl. I highly recommend her for all of your Unoa needs!

5. Lovely buyer, prompt payment, welcome back any time :)

6. I can't say enough about how happy I am with the clothes that I received a few days ago from brennil! As soon as I got them I had a fashion show with my Unoa and everything fit her incredibly!
      I ordered 2 t-shirts, 3 pairs of over the knee socks (which are the perfect height - thanks!), a black skirt and a pair of her amazing jeans. The jeans are just stunning.
      Here are some pics of my girl Stevie modeling brennils clothes:

[​IMG]
      Green T-shirt and Boot-cut jeans

[​IMG]
      Close-up of the shirt

[​IMG]
      Grey T-shirt (under the hoodie) and jeans

[​IMG]
      Black tiered skirt

When I get my Narae I'm sure I will be ordering more because I don't think Stevie will share.
      Thanks, Karla, for the awesome clothes and for being so fast at getting them to me! I wasn't expecting them for awhile so it was a great surprise to see them in my mailbox!

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :D

*gina*

7. my order just arrived today and the clothing is of fabulous quality. brennil is a doll to work with (punny pun pun, but i mean it). highly recommended.

8. I got my clothes from "Her Delicate strenght" recently, and they were absolutely gorgeous! Quality like you wouldn't believe. She's excellent to work with and ships fast too. <3 I won't hesitate to buy from her again in the future. ^^

9. I just received outfits for my Narae from Brennil, and they are fantastic! I wish that I had clothing this well made. The craftsmanship is simply stunning.

10. Snagged one of Brennils outfits on eBay, and the outfit turned out to be even better in real life than in the pictures. Jeans of lightweight denim, super-detailed along with a really cool jacket... and real leather *sniffs* messenger bag. Just making some shoes to go with the set now, so I can take pictures of Tzibel in her new outfit.

Oh yeah, and Brennil was awesome to deal with, fast shipping and very fast+good communication!!

11. Ordered a few items, and was amazed at how fast they arrived (conveniently on the same day as an outfit I won off eBay. xD) The shirt fits wonderfully on my Serendipity - so that pretty much cements it that I'll be getting more stuff from her in the future.

12. I LOVE my Brennil clothes!!! They are well made and a great deal for the price!!! thanks

13. Brennil is a perfect buyer!:)), quick payment and we had a very good correspondence.:)) Thanks again!!:))

14. HIGHLY recommend Brennil's fabulous fashions!! Received my order today and I am THRILLED! Will definately be coming back for more! Thank you Brennil!!! LeeAnn

15. We purchased a suit for a mature mini from Brennil. It arrived promptly and was in great shape. We couldn't be more pleased with it. She was easy to communicate with and generally just a nice person. We look forward to buying some of the clothes from HDS in the future, and would be happy to deal with her again.

16. Just received the vinyl long pants and jacket from Brennil! Fabulous!!!! They fit like a dream and are beautifully made! Highly recommend and the girls and I will definately be back for more things! Thank you! LeeAnn

17. I ordered some clothes from Brennil for my Narin and my N-doll and they are amazing. I am so pleased with everything. I would highly recommend Brennil to anyone who is interested in buying from her. I know I will be ordering some more things soon.

18. the clothes i ordered from Brennil arrived at lightening speed. they're beautiful and perfectly done. it was a real pleasure. :)

19. Ordered a jacket from Brennil, and it was simple fantastic! Arrived in no time, and is amazingly made! I'm in awe of your craftmanship, and can only hope to one day reach up to your talent! *bows*

20. Today I received my ordered Unoa-clothes from Karla (Brennil) . They are so beautiful and very nicely made. Our mailing-contact was perfect, she answered prompt and friendly. The best was, the envelope arrived so fast ..... unbelievable - thanks a lot :thumbup