1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Brennil's feedback.

Jun 27, 2006

1. I ordered some clothes from Brennil. It was great dealing with her--she's friendly and organized with communication. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the order arrived too. The clothes are also of wonderful quality. Thank you!

2. Karla purchased some clothes from my shop, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment, friendly, and communicative. Thank you for a perfect transaction!

3. Great transaction - ordered cap sleeve t-shirt from Brennil; friendly and fast replies to pm's/email. Item arrived today, which to me was very quick from US to UK. VHC (Very Happy Customer)!

4. I just ordered a shirt from Brennil from her Dollectable remnants sales thread. It's my first piece from her, but it won't be my last! It fits my Soulkid-double girl beautifully, and the craftsmanship is just amazing. PMs were very friendly and it shipped very quickly. Overall just a wonderful transaction. ^_^

5. Received my HDS order from Brennil today! I could not be more satisfied. The quality of her clothing is spectacular, and her speed, courtesy, and professionalism are excellent. I highly recommend her as a seller! :D

6. I received my HDS order today. I am blown away by the quality - I think my girl's clothes may be better made than mine! :)

Brennil was also a fantastic communicator - quick to respond and very friendly. I will definitely buy from her again if I need more of these kind of clothes and once the budget has recovered. :)

Thank you Brennil!

7. Received the hoodie and t-shirt today, very nicely done! Now I can't wait for your ordering period to reopen again! Thank you! :)

8. I got my bundle of pure joy today! The clothes I ordered are absolutely beyond awesome, the quality can hardly be described, not to mention the stylistic and fantastic way they look when on my girl!

Karla is also very friendly, extremely helpful and fair. She ships fast and takes care to leave her customers satisfied. I look forward to being able to have business with her in the future (which will hopefully be before too long) <3

9. My HDS order arrived today and I am bowled over by the attention to detail and proffessional finish to the clothes. Brennil is friendly and helpful in communications and I would very happily buy from again and again!:)

Thank you!

10. Brennil bought a mohair wig from me and I can't recommend her highly enough. She was very patient while the mohair was on order in that color and very understanding throughout the wait. Her payment was prompt and her communication was excellent. Don't hesitate to do business with her!

11. I received five pieces of clothing from Brennil today. She processed my order within minutes of my email, sewed everything to perfection, and sent them out quickly with secure packaging. She was also very friendly every step of the way.

This was also my first DoA transaction, and I could not be more satisfied. Thanks Brennil!

12. Bought boot-cut jeans and a vneck shirt. Brennil was fast, and I have NO complaints about the clothes, they are BEAUTIFUL. Wonderful material, stitching is solid and good looking. The finished products look even better than on her site! Thanks so much!!!!

13. I've ordered from Karla 4 or 5 times and her work and creativity never ceases to amaze me. Thanks again!

14. I bought a tonne of clothes from Brennil. She was friendly and polite. The package arrived safely and everything is gorgeous. Thanks so much :)

15. Brennil has purchased a leekeworld wig from me and she has truly been spectacular about the whole transaction. Great buyer with fast payment. Thank you very much! I'm sorry about the... odd PM that you were not supposed to receive and I'm really glad that the wig has reached you safe and sound.

Highly recommended buyer! A++

16. I just bought a number of clothes from Brennil for my 2 naraes.

They arrived in timely manner.

Exquisitely made, and looking wonderful on my Naraes. Definitely gorgeous!

She's been pleasant and friendly to work with. Will definitely consider buying from her again when my dolly funds are up to it!

Asneth

17. Bought some jeans and a couple of tops from Brennil. They arrived quickly and are wonderfully made. I'm definitely going to buy more from her. Thanks! :aheartbea

18. Bought a sweatshirt and button down shirt from Brennil. They arrived today and I was really pleased with the quality and attention to detail. Definitely want to order more from her again, Thank you Brennil x

19. I purchased a wig from Brennil. She was very friendly and shipped super fast! I would gladly buy from her again! :D

20. Bought two tops from Brennil, and the quality is (as always) amazing. Great communication and just an all around awesome seller. (And also her stuff arrived hella fast!)