1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bril33's feedback

Jan 24, 2011

1. I bought a Volks DD Ryomou Shimei school uniform from Bril33 and the transaction was absolutely perfect. Quick and friendly communication, shipped when she said she would and it arrived well packaged! Thank you very much for the smooth transaction.

2. I sold a Soom Sammi to Brill33! She was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole transaction. I couldn't ship out her doll right away, but she kindly and patiently waited for me. Her communication was A+++ and she was quick on updates. I would gladly recommended her to anyone.

Thank you so much for being a great buyer! ♥

3. Bril33 purchased a pair of shoes from me and the transaction was excellent. She was quick to respond and prompt to pay and was very pleasant to deal with. I'd happily do business with her again.

4. Bought a dd hd06 from bril33 she was nice good transaction let me do a layawayas long as I could was very happy when received ty

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

5. Bril33 joined my Sadol GO. Payments were made on time and it was a wonderful transaction!

6. Bril33 Commissioned me to work on her Mark. She was very friendly and her communication was excellent. Thank you so much for such an amazing transaction!

7. Bril33 bought a Little Monica boy body from me; her payment was super fast, and she was great to deal with! Awesome buyer, thanks!

8. I had a great transaction with Bril33
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Bought a item from me paid fast and let me know when it arrive very good transaction.

10. Bril33 purchased an item from me and couldn't have been better! Great communication, fast payment, definitely recommended!

11. Bril33 purchased an SD garment from me. She was suuuuper sweet to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! *o*

12. I bought a Kigu from Bril33. Her communication was excellent and she sent the item in great packaging and arrived really fast. Great seller, pleasure to deal with! :3

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Bril33 :)~! Her communication was always friendly, and the clothing was packaged so cute! And I love the gift, thank you so very much! I would recommend her to anyone! Great seller!! :)

14. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Bri :) Prompt and friendly communication, fast shipping, recommended seller!

15. Bought an outfit from her. Shipped quickly and was exactly as described. Would buy from again.

16. Bril33 was awesome to deal with! (I sold her a Juri 2010 head). She was quick and very communicative, and even helped me out later by sending some tips on how to improve another sale I had listed. A real sweetie and I'd happily do business with her again any time.

17. I bought a doll from Bril33 and it was an absolutely pleasant transaction! She was extremely kind at all times :) Would definitely do business with her again, thank you so much!

18. Bril33 bought a MNF body from me and the transaction was perfect. She paid promptly, let me now when she got the package and left nice feedback. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Bril again. Thank you!

19. Bought 2 wigs from Bril33 and everything was wonderful! Very kind and pleasant seller, good communication and safe/fast shipping! Would definitely buy from again :) ...Thanks!!

20. I bought a MNF Hinyan dress from Bril33 and the transaction was perfect: quick communication and shipping. I would definitely recommend this seller!