1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bril33's feedback

Jan 24, 2011

1. I bought an Iplehouse SID Claude and associated extras from Bril33. The seller was very pleasant to deal with and communicated quickly. The doll was carefully packaged. Recommended.

2. Purchased a Volks SD13 body with a SD10 Mark head from Bril33 Communication was amazing and all of my questiosn were always promptly responded to. The doll was packaged wonderfully, I would highly recommend Bril33 as a seller! :D

3. Bril33 purchased a set of Minifee Event hands from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with! Great buyer! :)

4. Bril33 sold me a Volks MSD set I missed out on and desperately wanted! Bril33 shipped when she said she would and the outfit arrived perfect. Thanks so much!!

5. Bril33 purchased a Volks outfit from me and was always a pleasure to deal with. The payment was prompt and on time, she was friendly and professional with communication and let me know the item arrived safely. I would definitely recommend as well as welcome back any future business anytime :)

Thank you again!

6. I bought alot of clothes to my MNF. everything went well and Im rly happy with the stuff I bought. she even sended me two free books ^^

7. I purchased some eyes from Brill33 and it was a great transaction, would buy from again! She was very helpful, communicated well, and they arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!!<3

8. I purchased a Volks BTSSB outfit set from Bri and she has been super nice and amazing through out

She packaged the items excellently, the items are very well taken care of and are exactly as described in her sales thread.

Her communication is beyond great and she always replied to PM's.

She's completely trust worthy and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again ~ Highly recommended

Thank you so much dear! :aheartbea

9. I recently purchased ED eyes from Bril33. Communication was always prompt and helpful, and the eyes were shipped quickly. They were very well packaged, too! Highly recommend and would gladly do business with again in the future.

10. Bril33 bought an MSD wig from me. Everything went smoothly, and communication was great. I'd feel very confident doing transactions with her in the future.

11. I bought a pair of Volks optional SD hands from Bril33 and the transaction was great! I highly recommend working with her!

12. Just sold a head to Bril33. It was a perfect transaction, swift payment, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

13. Bril33 purchased a minifee boy body, communication was great, she paid on time and the whole transaction was very pleasant. I definitely recommend her! :)

14. I bought the MNF Rin's sheep ears from Bri. She was very nice to work with and the ears were packed very well. I recommend her :)

15. I bought a minifee non-muscular body from bril33. The body arrived in orignal box and nicely packaged. Communication was good and they messaged me back quickly anytime I sent a pm. I would buy from again ^^

16. Bril33 bought a mnf VE chole head from me and we had a very nice deal. She reply my message very fast (different time zone) and finished layaway quickly!:whee:I will definitely like to deal with her again!

17. I bought a Delf Soony from Bril33 and I must say this was perhaps the best transaction I've ever had! I've never worked with someone so kind and so professional. She allowed me to do a layaway over the course of a month or so and shipped her out quickly and extremely well packed. The doll was in the exact condition described. I would work with her a million times more and can't recommend her enough! I can't thank her enough for helping me bring my grail home :)

18. Bril33 purchased a VOLKS outfit and wig from me. She was great with communication, paid off her layaway quickly, and let me know when the package arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

19. I bought a pair of enchanted doll eyes from Bril33 (my second purchase from her!) and she was once again a joy to deal with. She kindly let me know when there was a delay in shipping and ended up sending it priority at no extra charge to compensate. The eyes were exactly as described and absolutely stunning. Can't recommend buying from her enough, such a sweetheart!

20. I welcomed Kurumi from Bril33 and everything went so smooth! She is a pleasure to deal with and everything came well-packaged. <3 Thank you again Bril!