1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Buddy Doll

Jul 30, 2007

1. You know I searched high and low for a body shot

I cant even find the picture of the nakie body ??*_*

can you send me the link .?

me need to see the tiny peeni!
      LOL

2. EDIT
      thats why ...that picture wasnt up yesterday
      obviously they have had more than one asking if he is a boy

Ok ...he is mine ...he dosnt know it yet ...but he is

Im very impressed ...I posted a Q&A
      they answered and sent me very detailed pictures ....he will be mine
      ...off to sell something LOL

3. They are very cute boy~

4. guess who is comming to live with me
      I had to order one didnt I his is my
      NOBBY NOBBS ...I had to he just kept making me laugh LOL

5. Did anyone notice.
      You can now buy Buddy Doll from Luts, it doesnt have the cute tiny. But it might come in the future hopefully.
      Linky desu

6. this doll is so cute. i wish it was a girl and not a boy though..i also wonder why there are little dresses for this doll if it is a boy...maybe they will have a girl eventually.

7. lol nothing a bit of sand paper cant cure

.....Ouch !

I did turn a Lati Arin into a little girl ..
      so its not hard

Im suprised they havent done a girl too
      when I saw both of them were boys ...I was kinda pleased ...I Love little boys

but he definatly needs a little girl friend:)

8. honestly i would be too nervous to de-boy him. i need to restring my orientdoll vampire since she is kinda kicky but i am to scared. i only have 2 bjds and i dont feel all that confident making adjustments-- i need to find a bjd group in michigan where i could learn to restring and stuff like that. i still think this doll is super cute (we have the same tastes tinybear) and would look so cute with my pink baha. i wonder if the little dresses mean a girl will be in the future plans- i did leave a question on the site.

9. i asked them if they are planning on making a girl body and they are. they also offered to modify a boy body for me now which i might have to do since i just love this dolls face. i wish i could see one next to the baha kitty to see how they would look together but honestly the impish face is winning me over.

10. I have a feeling he is going to look great next to Baha ..if I ever get my Baha back from Rosie LOL

I cant wait to get Nobby ...he makes me smile
      ...like Moon . and Cheery my Pipitan

11. which doll is in you avatar? i love that doll too. an yes i think i will need to bring this doll home too, even though i thought i would be safe from buying another doll for a few. i even making it thru the bambicrony elf reissue thing. what is so funny is that as a kid i never ever played with dolls- only stuffed animals, and look at me now! granted dolls didnt have cool ears, wings and fangs when i was kid maybe that was the problem.

12. LOL
      the doll in my avatar is Dollshe Moon ...she is only available at Luts
      and she never fails to make me smile

13. i wonder if the dolls come with the wig and outfit or if this is extra? i didnt see wigs to buy seperately for them....i think if they will make me a girl im getting one. the more i look at them the more i like them!

14. they come in what they are pictured ...Im sure I read it ...but no shoes
      I opted for the boy with the fluffy fur wig
      and no face-up ...I want a scruffy ..unkept look for Nobby LOL

15. i placed an order today. they said they would modify and make a girl for me. i got the B style since it looked more girly than the A to me. i did get the face up too. they remind me of little pixies or peter pan's lost boys. they are so cute. i honestly hope no more dolls come out that i have to have for awhile! well except for tinybears....then thats it:)

>^..^<
      katy

16. congratulations sweetie
      Nobby will have a sister across the big water !

17. Wow! How did I miss this little cutie? Just ran across an auction for one on eBay. Sweet little guy, he just makes me want to grin! What a cute gigantic head! I can't wait to see owner pics, especially of him standing next to other tinys~ I may have to add him to the wishlist.

18. well Im home
      I have the dreaded letter of doom !!

Nobby has been shipped ...and charged customs ...he is waiting for me to pay his customcharges

thats just what you need after a holiday ....but I should have him home in a couple of days

19. oh! photos please. i cant wait.

20. Sorry to hear about the customs charge. I hope the holiday was at least relaxing