1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Alice Cherry Blossom! Discussion

Sep 6, 2008

1. You could try placing a Volks KIPS disk at the base of the metal ring inside her head. In case you're not familiar with these, they're silcone disks made by Volks to place at the various joints so that a doll will hold its poses better. KIPS stands for Keep-In-Place-System, and they're sold in packs on Volks website (www.volksusa.com). Hope this helps, if not, restringing may be your best option. Good Luck! :)

Meanwhile, for those still looking for an Alice of there own...there's one on eBay right now! Not my auction, nor have I transacted with the seller to my knowledge, so "caveat emptor"...here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alice-Cherry-Bl...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f1fc918b

Happy shopping! ;)

2. bhevarri - you mentioned you had to squeeze her eyes in? The eyes are pressing against the metal ring or the top knot is it?

What size eyes are you using in there?

3. The eyes are 16mm, which seemed to be a good size based on others.
      Her head was wobbly before I put them in, though. But yes they are pressing against the ring

4. oh okay! I just wasnt sure if maybe they were throwing the ring off and since you mentioned you got her on the secondary market I was thinking that maybe the previous owner may have had oversized eyes in her!

I had bought a doll head with smaller eye holes then I am used to and I kept insisting on having her wear larger eyes well that threw everything inside the head off until I corrected it!

5. yeah, that would make sense! She came without eyes, though.
      I really dunno why the eyes are so HUUUUGE! It's scary >.<

6. Oh I just got some of the original Bluefairy Pocket Fairy outfits from Minoruworld...they are on sale now from their original prices....and they fit AliceCB quite well....of course not the hats...but the ones I bought only had hair ( ear) ribbons....

7. Darn you RoseAnn, i'm already beyond broke, haha. But i just had to check out the sale you mentioned and would you believe it, i just made my first purchase with Minoru World.

I only have 2 Pocket Fairy dolls, both Yoko. But i have so many ACB piggies and they need clothing. I agree, PF outfits are a perfect fit.

Can't wait to receive them. Thanks for the info on the sale.

8. They will come very quickly!! Mine arrived today...about a week after ordering!! Better than CCC, that's for sure!!!
      These are so cute on Alice ....and she loves her new dresses!! I am not telling my Pocket fairies about the new clothes because my Alices will not share! They are such piggies!!!

9. I often buy PF outfits for Alice. I usually buy customs off Y!JA :) Also the new Pipos Little Alice is almost exactly (off by .5cm only) the same size as PF so their clothing would fit her also. I can't wait to try.

10. Ooh...good to know...I ordered Little Alice...pipos offers only a few outfits... sometimes....
      I had ordered a couple of outfits back when I first bought my Pocket fairies....when they were first " re-offered" in the USA ( they stopped for a while, therefore, my very first Yoko and May were bought on the Asian market ) but the outfits were rather pricey so I only bought a couple. Years later, I noticed they fit Alice CB very well...so I was excited when I saw this on MinuroWorld last week!!
      ...and, the GREAT thing about this site is they have the items ( even dolls) in stock when you order...and are sent out immediately....something new and different for most Asian doll companies....

11. Hi hi! I'm a new doll-lover who really really love ACB dolls! I feel like I'm joining the fun a few years too late though, since they are a bit hard to find. I would really love to own one, but for now, I will feel content looking at everyone's cuties. Does anyone know of a good ACB photo gallery?

12. Weirdly enough Tiggy just updated her blog with her ACB crew - you can find her blog via my signature and see all her ACB Piggie Peeps!.

Other than that I would try Flickr and keyword Alice Cherry Blossom

Link to Tiggys blog and her ACBs post via link below

13. Going along with Dollwize's comment have you checked out Charles Stephens own Fllicker album? I would have to find it myself since my computer's hard drive crashed and all links and saved stuff went away.

14. So cute! I love it! Thank you~

15. I just adopted a cute ACB! I'm so excited!

Does anyone have any ACB advice? I'm now on the lookout for clothes, accessories, tips. Any would be appreciated~

16. Congratulations on your new alice ! Isnt she just adorable!!? Accessories , Rement makes some cute furniture and the like you can find that here on the board , they also have a store in S.F. I make clothes for her and sometimes outfits for mini pullips fit but not always.

17. Yeah it's really hard to find someone who specializes in making clothes in her scale and that's what I'm still trying to perfect on. :s You can try looking into Pocket Fairy clothes on Etsy. I've heard those fit. I also agree that Rement stuff is also within her scale too :)

18. CONGRATS on your ACB adoption! Aren't they just the SWEETEST? I SO LOVE my ACB named Charlotte, too! :)