1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Alice Cherry Blossom! Discussion

Sep 6, 2008

1. Do you mean the "KKK" written on the board?
      In korean slang "kkk" is like "hehehe". Why on earth would you think a doll company making anthro piggies has anything to do with the KKK?

2. If that is what you meant... yeah, it's supposed to be the sound of giggling/laughter. I suppose normally it's written in lower case so it's less confusing, but I'm guessing most people in Korean wouldn't be able to tell you what 'KKK' stands for in the US. It's not very common knowledge outside of native English speaking countries.

3. Victoria is so beautiful and tempting for me, if she was 14 cm (my favourite size in bjd's) i would totally want her.
      but as it is it seems i won't be getting any of the piggies, i love looking at photos of them though, they really are beautiful sculpts!

4. oh!!! this makes me soooo sad!
      I was really hopeing to get one soon :[
      after I buy my lati blue :[

5. I'm so going to miss the piggies ;____; But I very much look forward to what might come next!

6. Yes, jinjur and Lelei, you're probably both right, I was just grumpy when I found out I wasn't going to get a piggy like I'd hoped. I can always buy in the marketplace, and I do think the quality is good. I just wish they could be a little more accommodating to their customers.

7. I've always found Elfdoll to be very accomodating, and Charles is a really nice person too. I must admit I'm glad the piggies are limited releases... they are something special. :aheartbea

8. I felt a little sad and grumpy myself, real life has made it hard to buy one
      now for me too. sigh...
      I have an Alice so I am grateful for that ! Hang in there when you're ready
      we'll find you one !

9. Is the victoria a recent release ? or an up and comming one?

I had wanted to get one of the female piggies but now that I see that I am so disaapointed....

10. Thanks Flux and jinjur... I know they're really nice people who do the sculpts, but the grumpier side of me wants a piggy, and I can't have everything. Although I can try!

11. Don't worry winternight, I'm sure your perfect piggy will pop up in the marketplace!
      I didn't think I'd ever get one, because I kept missing them on the site - but I managed to find one for sale on the Blythe forum :aheartbea

12. This made me so sad, because I wanted to get an Alice in the future.. ^^; I wanted the ballerina one though, but didn't find her before it was too late... So I've bought the new version instead. I had to sell a few DVDs, a painting and a bag I bought in Japan to get her, but I'm sure she's worth it!!

I LOVE flying pigs and cute piggies. I'll mod my Alice with a couple of magnets, make her some wings.. And she's good to go! She'll be my mascot XD

13. I'll miss the pigs. I LIKED them.

14. I'm sad to see that Alice and the other piggies are coming to an end too. :( I just received my own Alice School Angel ("Cochon") a few days ago out of layaway at The Doll Peddlar (www.dollpeddlar.com)! :fangirl: I never thought I'd want an anthro BJD until I saw her in Charles' (C-Man's) posts, but let me tell you she is the sweetest little swine. :love So if you're wanting an Alice or any of her family members for yourself, I highly recommend The Doll Peddlar. Not only are they are very nice to deal with, but they have layaway too!!! :cheer

Juli DC :)

15. Thank you so much Julidc! I was wondering where I would be able to order an Alice Cherry Blossom, since so many places are sold out... I now have an Alice coming home at the end of this month! :D

16. You are most welcome! :D Congrats on getting your Alice, and I'm glad I was able to help you find her. I hope you will post lots of pictures soon, Which one will you be welcoming home anyway? I must admit that I would have an entire herd of little piggies if I could afford it! LOL!:lol:

Hugs, Juli DC :)

17. I ordered Alice... :) Baby Julia is super cute too, but I like that Alice is 14 cm tall like my tiny girls. If I had a Lati Pury I would buy a little baby pig to be friends with her.

18. I ordered my Alice last month, she'll be my first BJD! I'm really looking forward to her getting here.

19. I agree Catclawtub, Baby Julia is adorable too! :aheartbea Ahh, but like you, I'm sticking with just my one little piggy Alice for now. ;)

Hi Morselita, Congrats on getting not only your first BJD, but an Alice too! :D As cute as the various versions of her are in photos, I think she is so much sweeter in person. Enjoy your Alice and I hope you'll post when you get her. :)

Juli DC :apig:

20. Thank you! That time is kind of drawing nearer and nearer. I'm getting pretty excited about it. I kind of freaked thinking that I spent so much on a doll but I think there will be a lot of joy to get out of that little girl.

On a completely different but similar note, I checked the Elfdoll site a couple of nights ago and noticed that both Alice and Billy are already sold out. I'm looking forward to seeing what Rainy brings us next! I've really come to admire his work, his sculpting is just beautiful.