1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Alice Cherry Blossom! Discussion

Sep 6, 2008

1. I'm excited to receive my piggy too... I hope she fits in well with my others.

2. My alice is in the pokey still but I cant wait till she comes !

3. More piggie love coming. My Marzipan can't wait to see her new friends here!

4. I just received my shipping notice; Victoria and Edward are coming home! :D

I can’t wait to complete my family.

5. I am sure I speak for everyone who loves these piggies : Please post pics !

6. Finally got my camera back from my sis, :) so here are the photos of my complete family. (I will take better pics this weekend)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. oh my goodness Blubag you have the whole family ! Did you get them all at once ? They are adorable.

I finally get my alice next week. Thank you for pics! Those tiny babies are cute too.

8. The limited thing is frustrating, but if you look at it from the perspective of the dollmaker it's completely understandable. For them, it's better to produce only a few really gorgeous limited dolls that are rare so their price is quite high. The more you make the lower the production quality is going to be, and the less they will be worth. For anyone who is looking for an ACB, there is usually one for sale on the Thisisblythe forum from somebody or another.

9. It's very disappointing. I know a lot of people haven't had a chance to buy one yet and I might have eventually wanted one.

10. I love the family portrait! I would have ordered Victoria and Edward if they had been available without the outfits...not they aren't lovely..but I would rather spend the clothes money on everyday apparel...pigs with four children just do not sit around the house dressed like a king and queen!!!

11. I received my Alice a few days ago and she is so adorable! I will post some pics as soon as I am feeling better

12. oooh this is soo great!!
      Congrats with your family, they make a lovely picture, I wish I had the money for mom and dad....
      Enjoy them!!:lol:

13. Here is my Girl I named her Lily but always seem to revert and call her Alice.

my website was hacked while I was sick so I have been taking care of that to fix it so the front page is dull but ifyou follow the link my reglar website is there.

[​IMG]

14. I am so sad! I love the litle piggies! They are the cutest little dolls ever!

15. I love your girl, she has such high colour face up!!
      When my Alice School Angel arrived I wanted to call her Sally, but I found Alice also more her name!!:fangirl::fangirl:

16. Thanks.. I Sally is a great name like NBX. It is also my moms name heh..

I always revert to calling my dolls by their company names too I dont know why...

I hope your girl arrives soon!

Oh I made some clothes for her !

[​IMG]

17. I just got baby Julia yesterday - my very first BJD! Oh my goodness, she is sweet. I think she might be a first edition? She came in a half bubble and pink folded blanket, with yellow pants and a bonnet, no sleeping head. Does anybody know how many editions there were, and what they look like? Whichever one she is I love her!
      Ian will join her when I've paid him down, and then they'll both get a Lati yellow big sister. I'm so thrilled...!

18. Does anyone know anything about the tree house that was shown in the last ACB pictures? It is gorgeous!

19. I dont think its for sale but I bet you could find some similar items like at your local toys r us since they seem to have small size villages and things like that , that are a good scale for alice...

20. Thanks, Aichan - maybe I'll head over there after xmas, when it'll be less crazy ;)