1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Alice Cherry Blossom! Discussion

Sep 6, 2008

1. She's my first Alice...eep, you say first as if I'll buy another?? :lol:

I will definitely show her off when she arrives. I have not bought any clothes for her because I look forward to making the clothes myself.

2. Do Blythe tops work as dresses for Alice? I found some cute ones without sleeves from Sugarmag that I might try.

3. I finally broke down and ordered Edward and Victoria....I just had to have the whole family....Ian, Julia, Alice and William are so pleased to have their Mom and Dad here...DARN, they are so cute!!...but now they are requesting a house!!!

4. eek! a week ago I received my own piggy bought in the marketplace :XD: she's the Alice Cherry Blossom first edition and I just love her. you will see when yours arrives... you won't be able to stop smiling when you are near her

I have many ideas to dress her, but it's so difficult sor something so tiny!

5. Blythe tops don't really fit will as dresses - they're a bit too wide. If you take them in a little, and shorten the straps of sleeveless tops, then they fit pretty well. Some blythe t-shirt type shirts fit as t-shirt dresses, but most of the blythe clothes I have are ill-fitting on Alice. Bratz tops and skirts work well though.

6. I find that Pocket Fairy outfits fit Alice very well.

7. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

8. mini baby born outfits fit her too...but not the hats of course

9. Where can you get those at?:chocoberry

10. My guess is Ebay. ;)

11. ah I was thinking like toys r us or target.. whenever I am there I try to look for smallish clothes for alice but never seem to find any

12. Definitely! You can watch for the Mini Baby born outfits on Ebay....and very cheap too...

13. At first, they had these outfits at Target....and then at the discount stores as they stopped sending them to the USA and KB toys had them for next to nothing. I guess people bought them all up and put them on EBay...that is the only place I have seen them lately.

14. Ahh okay! thank you Roseann!
      KB went out of business a long time ago around here and at that time I never looking fr little clothes at target but I will periodically check ebay!

15. I'll miss that little piggie... I wanted one a year ago, when I saw her on the elfdoll page. I'm SO happy I got to buy one! The last edition.

I want to share a picture!

[​IMG]

17. Awww man! I did not realize that Charles will not release any more piggies. (I am on his flickr group too! Grrr...)

I got really lucky last Christmas. I got 2 piggies last Christmas. Both of them came around the same time. I got the 1st release of Alice and the last release of William. I was crying to my husband because I cannot believe I spent so much on them. (He eventually got them for me for Christmas.) Now when I look at them I thought how lucky I am to even get them because they are now discontinued.

I am not here to brag, but I wanted one since I saw the first release. Now I am so happy that I got 2 despite the break in the bank! It is sad though, but I see his new work all the time and they are wonderful. I hope he will relent and make more piggies in the future.

18. hah that is not to unusual ,buyers remorse ! But now you can :D feel better because you know you cant really get them anymore.

19. I am not sure if it is buyer's remorse since I am happy with my purchase :) It is more like wow... Unbelievable!

Speaking of finding a piggy to purchase if you look hard enough on the Internet you can find them for resale the same price as Elfdoll buying it. However, it is getting harder and harder to do so so act now if you want one!

Here are some obscure store that still has some piggies for sale:

http://www.dollpeddlar.com/ has Julia, Victoria, and schoolboy william.http://www.denverdoll.com/Elfdollalice.php has Edward and Victoria as well as some outfits.

Just a helpful hint if anyone want to buy one still before they are all gone. :(

20. Ebay occasionally have ACB dolls. I saw that a first Edition ACB just sold the other day for $295. That's a pretty good price considering it's for the very 1st Ed. Right now there's a 5th Ed William & Ian still on e-bay.