1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Camellia Dynasty - Discussion Thread

May 6, 2008

1. Hi guys…. thinking of getting body + fox mask there…. but are they still selling?

2. thread revival!!! (?) I fell in love with junipa's Om, and found a modded Om boy who arrived today. Love him, what a cutie! I read that only 28 Om's were made, does anyone aside from junipa (and now me!) own a Camellia Dynasty Om? Or any of their other mini boys? This thread was posted in the "larger" dolls thread, and I'd be interested in seeing larger CD boys as well, but the dolls mentioned in the thread starter are mini's!

3. My Om is number 26. ^__^ I wanted to get him earlier, but their site kept disappearing whenever I had the time and money. It's a bit of a miracle I got through just in time!
      I also wanted Abracadabra, but he was long gone. I really like my Om, and wish they'd make more of these little guys.

4. aernath, I'd love to see a photo of your Om!!! I want Longago as well, and would love to find him someday! I had to run out of town right after I got my little guy, so I haven't had a chance to spend much time with him and haven't even opened the envelope with his papers in it. His box is at my studio, so I can't see it until tomorrow, but I'm hoping I'll find out his number from his papers (?)!
      He's so cute, love the weight and feel of him! His eyes were modded quite open, and although I love the look of the unmodded eyes, I'm totally smitten with this little darling!

[​IMG]

5. I had to do some digging, but found my favorite shots of my guy from a couple years ago now.
      His name is Thom. Yup, Thom the Om. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He never wears shoes. He's my stoner/hippie/monk that always lets me know everything is going to be all right, mon!

6. He's beautiful aernath! Thanks so much for going to work to share your boy! I love seeing pics of unmodded Om's.
      I've not had a boy this size before, but am totally smitten with my modded Om, so he got a new outfit today (and has several more on the way!)...

[​IMG]

7. I chuckle and think "because bowties are cool!"
      These little guys are really great posers, and so cute! I think if the company had not had so many problems with keeping their website going, they would have sold quite a few more. I know I would have more than just my one. He's one of my favorite minis, and whenever I feel crummy, he comes out and comforts me. ^__^

8. I finally got to my studio to check his box for paperwork, and it was there! My Om is number 25. I have only seen 3 others, would love to see more of them!!

9. *Revives thread* Would anyone know if they are re-releasing Camellia Dynasty Ling (the nine tailed fox) I want one SOO bad XD

10. Has anyone ever gotten one of their bigger boys? Like Windrac? I've been smitten with that doll practically from day one but he's so out of stock now! Is it too late?

11. I just ordered one. They have them up with new magnetic paws and two other colors!

12. have they changed their web address?
      I'd love to look at their shop again and now I can't find it.

found it: CamelliaDynasty

13. I'm a little surprised that this company's thread isn't more popular. They have some great sculpts and finally I found myself a horse!!! I have just ordered a white Sage and the extra mane/tail inserts to make a set in fantasy colours.

If anyone has any of their sculpts I would love to see some spam here. :)

P.S. Looks like this company may have had some problems in the past, but now has it sorted ~
      Feedback for Camellia Dynasty

#233 Xanadu Dolls, Aug 17, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    14. Received my Sage (renamed Snowdrift) yesterday ...

[​IMG]

box opening here, should anyone be interested.

#234 Xanadu Dolls, Oct 25, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    15. I want to order a Sage since years but now i'm wondering if the company is still working (and covid oesn't help). Do you have any news about them ?

16. Did you ever end up finding out about this and ordering? I was wondering the same thing. I recently got a Sage secondhand but I want to get a horn for her. I sent an email through their contact form so I guess we'll see if they reply!

Anyway, here is my Sage! Unbelievably I found her at a used bookstore (original box and all) and I was able to find a Worth Point listing from when she had been previously sold offsite. The listing explains that she was airbrushed by AngelToast!

[​IMG]20210531_134217 by Hannah Turner, on Flickr

I love her color scheme so much, and I've named her Opal!

17. I saw @TheBodyVolcanic's doll profile for Opal and I was like "let's check out this company." I am interested in Ish but google was not helpful in showing me anything but the official photos. Does anyone have one that they can share photos of? I want to get a true sense of the sculpt before I decide on a WTB thread.

18. Search the company name on flickr and you can dig out some images of Sage. I've done a few searches on some outdated Chinese bjd sites but couldn't find anything.

19. @sylfr I did a search on Flickr and it's mostly just the wings or the animals. Oh well.