1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Can she make you cry ? (Your Perfect Doll)

Apr 6, 2010

1. I saw the photos of Ryeong when I was shamelessly browsing through different BJD sites and he was gorgeous. I'm not one to truly express my emotions but it was a heavy happy feeling and I was definitely crying on the inside. ^^

2. Yes, it was a doll shop and I had one there (my bjd) and the lady brought out a doll zone doll that I was looking at earlier that week and wanted so bad I dreamed of her. Sadly she was 600 something on the site new and I can't afford that. But here she was in the tiny doll shop for only 200 something, used but she was taken care of and a full set. I was heart broken I had only a 100 of wich I saved left. Im steel betting my self up for not taking her home with me.

3. I imagine I'll start sobbing when I get Corvi. Huge, gross sobs of utter happiness and a little despair because of all the money lost. But he'll be well worth it.

4. Doll Chateau Alberta. I know. Strangest doll ever. But, I have a character who's a "human centaur" like her, and when I saw her for the first time, she was so perfect that I just-- augh, I didn't cry, I just gasped and kinda reared up out of surprise. I'm just a huge dork, ignore me...

5. I saw the LUTS Kid Delf Ani Boy. I don't know why, but I just stopped and stared at the pictures. He was so adorable. So sweet and innocent looking I just wanted to hug him~! When my husband bought him for me I was so happy I could barely keep from screaming! ^^

6. I've recently developed a crush on an AngelHeim Ryan.
      On my search for my very first BJD, I never thought it would be possible to ever fall in love with a doll so deeply, at least not at first sight but that was until I saw him.
      I just sat there looking at my computer screen and thinking "This is it, this is that one perfect doll I've been looking for. This is the doll I'm going to get".
      Yes, tears were brought to my eyes. Partially because he's so gorgeous but the true reason I felt like crying was when I noticed my perfect doll was sold out!
      Yeah, that's true. And I can't even get his head and body seperatly because the body is sold out as well! :/

So yeah, what I'm trying to say is that it's both possible to cry because you find a doll so perfect that you instantly fall in love with it but there's also a possibility of you end up crying because even having the money for it, you can't get it and there's nothing you can do about it :s
      Well, you can but that would implicate so much more work that you would cry even more x)

7. I've had it only once that I immediatly fell in love with a doll.
      Funny thing is, that it was with a male doll, while I've never really been a fan of male dolls.

When I saw 'blood ' by IOS for the first time, I remember I just stopped talking.
      At that time, I was discussing something with my mother, I have no idea what it was anymore though.
      I stared at the screen in complete silence for a while, and for I moment I couldn't think straight.
      I asked myself ' is it possible to fall in love with a doll ? '
      there weren't really tears, but I do know I felt horribly sad when I saw he was sold out. It was like something broke inside of me.

After that I looked at the pictures of Blood everyday, until one day I read he was going to be re-made.
      I can not discribe how happy I was. And I swore to myself I was going to order him, no matter what the price was.
      When the ordering started, ( at 00:00 Korean time ) I was working at that time. ( It was around 16:00 here in Belgium then )
      I was so afraid he'd be sold out after just one hour. So, I had asked a friend of mine to order him for me as soon as the orders started. I was so nervous that day at work! I'm sure my boss noticed ... I was calling and texting non stop at my friend, to make sure everything was going smoothly

So, he'll soon be mine! I couldn't be more happy!

8. i totally felt that way about mine which is why i ordered her. and i stared at her sales photo every day until she arrived. drove my husband insane :P but she was and is the one!! ive never felt the same way about any other doll since.

9. I'm not sure I cried so far, ever. But when after all the research that went into getting my first BJD I stumbled across the Doll Leaves W I forgot all about that same researching I've been so long doing and all the planning in advance as well and was compelled to get him instead... and to this day I don't regret it. xD; I love him so much~

It's the same for the doll I am saving to buy now, as a matter of fact, Crobidoll's Tei. ; 3 ; from the moment I laid my eyes of him I knew I just had to get him.

10. I fell deeply in love with my fav bjd.. before i thought i will avoid bjd world.. since i got the money.. it was quite hard.. and when il receive her.. i feel i will cry.. from hapiness and paybe a bit from the pain.

11. I am a rather emotional person, so I sometimes get misty eyed when overwhelmed. I felt that way for a few of my dolls when they arrived or were completed. I think I bounced the most when Miruku got here, she got her name "Miracle" because it sounds sort of like Miruku and I joked that it would take a miracle for me to get a doll that limited. My Luna moves me a lot, but her muse has been rattling in my head longer than anyone else. Finally getting to touch her "hair" and see her face was otherworldly. Still, I know they are just dolls. Funny how attached we get to inanimate objects. What moves me more is the journey it takes to obtain them.

12. love at first sight. and a girl too... Beryl. i have moped over her for years. my mom was laughing at me when i moaned over the fact i didn't have her and then she showed up in the market place. i don't think it hit till we opened up her box. i must admit i got misted up just looking at her in person. lol i still do....

13. I didn't really get teary eyed (almost did when I found out about the different sizes and learnt he's a SD orz) but there was this feeling...when I saw him...a feeling like 'This is MY doll. MY DOLL. I want him. I WANT HIM. Now.' kind of feeling and I just couldn't get my eyes off of his face ;u; He was ALL I could think about, ALL I wanted. Nothing else u_u "Your breathing speeds up. You can't speak.
      " <-this u_u I'm working my way towards him now slowly >A< (Crobi's Nia ;u; ) and I really can't wait to get him ;A; Because I MUST have him ;u;
      And I aaaaaalmost cried when I saw dreaming doll's Airi, because she made me think she's just so beautiful and made me almost fall in love with her just like Nia u_u But then there was this feeling that 'But he was first, I should get him first' kind of feeling and I felt sad I just can't get them both at the same time ;3;

14. I have an almost similar emotion right now. Perhaps not really crying...but this feeling it's just THE DOLL.

It's Iplehouse's Eva. For me, she is pretty expensive, and I cannot really find her on the marketplace often. I try to equally like other dolls, but I just don't have this feeling that I have whenever looking at her, be it database or several gallery threads. IMO, the mold fits in just every role I can think of, and looks just perfect.