1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

carrot fairy, apple fairy

Apr 23, 2009

1. Oh, I am so in love with Linguine! That was my grandpa's nickname for my dog (she's a miniature dachshund).

Both Apple & Carrot are very cute, but it's their extras that really make them so appealing.

2. Rainman does sculpts for AR?

3. I was under the impression that Rainman only did sculpting for Elfdoll. From what I've read, he seems to have a creative and financial stake in the company. But I guess it's possible that he does the sculpting for other BJD companies. Can anyone clarify?

4. I WANT THE APPLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabby hands* :...(:...(:...(:...(

5. Rainman was a "free agent" artist prior to working so closely with Elfdoll. The Lilica sculpt is his, not sure who else. I'm not sure if he worked on these two...somehow I doubt it, but you never know.

Now that they have NS basics, Risi will probably be my next girlie. :)

6. Both are so cute :D I want them now XD

7. Their costumes are so adorable! I think Apple has such a sweet face :)

8. I'm delighted they're introducing basic sets, I really like the costumes but I can live without them. I'd much prefer to bring just Linguine home all by his little self with no clothes;) So far they have Risi as a basic, I'm hoping they'll follow suit with Linguine.

9. They are cute, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit more tinies into my resin family. I do want the caterpillar, though! :sweat I think he's such an adorable little unique pet for dolls!

10. awww is apply rishi already sold out? :(

11. Yo, guys, it says right on the page - "Sculpted by Rainman"...

I thinks you haz been hit by the cuteness overload and can't see straight. :lol::lol::lol:

Ever checked out his studio blog? He does SO MUCH. It blows me away. :aeyepop:Don't know when the guy ever gets a chance to sleep or grab a bowl of noodles. *_*

12. Only the body...it specifically says the head sculpt is by "Soom Workshop". We already knew that Rainman did the body, since she's on Lilica's body, and he was Lilica's sculptor. Not sure who "Soom Workshop" is, so I guess there's a chance it could be Rainman, but it would be odd for him to be sculpting something new for them now.

Edit: anyhow, I ordered a Basic Risi, so I can get comparison pics once she gets here. :)

13. i love the caterpillar XD
      the carrot boy is cute too hehe

i wonder... if the caterpillar would be sold separately ' o ')

14. (My 1st post) I have risi the apple fairy on laybuy, she will be my 2nd bjd (also have mini gem aren). I can't wait she is just soooo cute, please if anyone has her post pics!!!!

15. Ah, clochette, thanx for the clarification.

Love your Fee, btw. Your pics have brought not a few smiles to my face. :)

16. I hope someone will post owner pix when they can!

I saw Linguine and had to laugh out loud at that name... how perfect!

17. Oh, I just adore Ziti the most! I saw that they have made a basic version of Risi, does anyone know if they plan to make a Ziti basic, too? Seems odd that they only have one out of the two o.o

18. Oh, I hadn't seen these before...the freckles on the little carrot guy are so cute! And the caterpillar, of course, is adorable! They're too cute for words!

19. has anyone got either yet? or know how long the production wait is for them? thanks

20. Prolly longer than any of us is willing to wait;) I haven't ordered but thats only because Ziti is sold out now:( I also confirmed that there will be no basic version of him either despite the fact that there is a Risi basic.. No idea why they'd only make one basic version out of the two dolls o.o