1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Carry Cases for Tinies

Dec 28, 2005

1. I have a small longaberger basket purse. I'll bet it would be good for a couple of tinies.
      Mine is the childs purse size. I imagine an AGA Fairy plus a Nari Pon would be very comfy :-)

2. Oooh Maria what a great idea!! I have one of the older blue-striped ones--I could fit all 4 of my tinies in it I bet:D

3. Uyoo carriers are back in stock on the Soom site...just went there to check my order progress....still not shipped! Two whole days! Grrr.... (Cunning plan, buy lottery ticket, win lottery, fly to factory, get doll....) Ok, getting silly now...

4. I have a carrier that I would be willing to sell. Or, I would be willing to take on a commission for one. I will post a picture of what I have later today. Have to go take the picture!

5. I got a case that looks like the ones the Naripons come in. It is about 10" X 6". It was sold to carry Game Boy and games but would hold several tinies. Cheap, too, $3, used at the gaming store.

6. I was just at the Rag Shop and they have these pretty little "suit cases". They look like tiny suit cases. They have about 3 sizes and all pretty designs on them. They latch shut and are hard. The smallest is probably about 10' x 7" or so. They just came out with them so I'm going to wait for a sale. But they would be perfect.

7. thanks. they had 3 different tinkerbell design and colored ones in those cases but i liked pink the best :)

the wig on my lilica is a jpop dolls mohair purple wig. i bought a pink wig too just like the lavender one she's wearing. hee hee.

8. OMG! Me TOO!! I have hundreds of Tinker Bells! Would love to see some pictures of your collection.

I think that is why the Elf doll attract me so. I have three. I hope to make one to resemble Tink

Rin

9. the Sanrio (hello kitty) store sometimes has small bags and cases. I have this one that is a beautiful asian fabric with little goldfish and hello kitties on it... it's just about the size of a pocket fairy (if you add padding around it, like a soft cloth, or small pillow)

10. They're not really my cup of tea. I prefer pretty pink tinkerbell. I'm sure there will be buyers for them, though.

11. i got a purse at Sanrio Surprise that fits my Yo-SD perfectly. i put one of the pillows on the bottom and his face protector thing. and it has little pockets on the side for wigs and outfits and stuff.

12. I have a train case luggage that belonged to my Mom. This case is the perfect size for Ru (she's 10" tall). I have enough room to put a plastic box underneah the pillows, pillows, doll and then another pillow on top.. I could easily get several tiny dolls in there too. The case is hard and easy to carry. I've seen these luggage train cases at Goodwill for under $10. Janel

13. NotDoll have just listed some lovely ones on their site , you would fit your dolls and goodies in

I loved the one with the planets on - but it came to over $80.00 with shipping to the UK
      I got Hammered for Customs this week for my Catsy ...:crushed now they have my Mini May :barf
      so its just out of my price range this month

14. Yeah, that's what my Naripon goes about in, a pink half moon shaped leatherette Hello Kitty zipper case, then I put the cushions she came with for extra padding.

15. I bought a really cool leather traveling jewelry case for my PF to be carried around in with some of her accessories.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. That jewelry case is teh awesome. Where did you get it, and how much?

Karla

17. I got it from a store in Chicago called Marshalls. They had more in a variety of colors when I bought mine. They were $25 which I didn't think was bad cuz they came with an inner case that sits in there that holds lipsticks and rings and the whole thing is made out of leather. The metal clasp is magnetic. If anyone wants, I can go back and pick one up for you (if they're still there).

18. Marshalls is a chain, so I'll have to look in the ones around here. That is just wonderful!!!

19. I thought they were a chain but when I lived in Oklahoma I didn't see one so I wasn't sure how wide spread they were. I hope they still have them for you, it was about a month ago that I bought mine.