1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Carry Cases for Tinies

Dec 28, 2005

1. They have Marshall's by me too. I'm in NJ. I'll have to go check them. That is the perfect PF case.

2. Maybe we should call it the digital_grrl carrier ;) I have a odd nack for seeing doll carriers in the strangest things...pencil bags, jewelry boxes, special edition pokerchip sets.... lol

3. here's the carrying case ^_^ it's currently up in the marketplace since I made Karsten a new one in blue and light blue ^_^ [​IMG]

4. I haven't tried lining it yet but I got an adorable tin lunchbox on Ebay covered with fairy art by Amy Brown. They is also a nice one with art by Brian Froud.

Carolyn

5. One of the reasons I was going to buy a pocket fairy was because I have the cutest little case that one would fit so perfectly in, it's a little pink and purple (yeah, the colors are a little bleh) plastic cosmetics case but I think it was sold as part of a fake makeup set for little girls or something. I wanted to paint it and line it with padded brocade when I got my PF but I'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can order her now ;p

6. Bella's carriers are very sturdy and perfect for dolls of all sizes ^_^

7. Which PF do you plan on buying when the funds are available?

8. I was planning on making a little coffin case for my banji...or maybe in a different shape. Havent decided ^^: Though I did think maybe some of the nice hard game system cases would work well for this too. Like game boy cases or something similar ~♥

9. There's quite a few Tinkerbell handbags and make-up cases available on eBay UK, like this one, although they're all soft-sided.

Liz

10. Just wanted to post pictures of the carry case I got for my banji! Its PERFECT for him! A nice handle, zips shut, is a soft case but still offers great padding like IH or dollmore cases, a little space above and below him, elastic bands to hold him in place, and a velcro pocket where you can put wigs, shoes, and clothes! It is a $7 (at Walmart) Gameboy DS case :) I just used a seam ripper to take of the GBDS logo thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. That's perfect for him. I have to head to Wal Mart tomorrow. Great idea.

12. Yeah, I got one of those too for my DS and I plan to carry both (if I can) in there when I travel XD

13. I found cute little Tampon cases that just fit dollies up to Lottie Yellow or Erin. They are soft cases with zippers. 3.00 at walmart. Different fabric patterns. I bought six. LOL

14. What? No picture?! :)

15. i bought a colourful box and put in two pieces of hand-made pillow. and that's my girl's carrier box~~

16. I have a few cases that I use for my dolls.

1) Ugg purse - I use this for quick trips to the store or to the park for a quick photoshoot. It is fully lined like the boots, so squishy and soft.

2) A doll case I found on ebay, it has a silver handle, but would prefer to figure out how to add a shoulder strap for longer trips. I want to make a padded liner for it, but in the mean time I wrap them in a pillow sham from my quilt (soft white cotton).

3) A vintage carry on bag, I have taken a piece of upholstery foam that is the same size as the bottom and covered it with fabric, sewed in two straps to hold my dolls in place, it fastens at the side, so I don't have to worry about the velcro ruining dolly clothes. I used this for travelling to Montreal on vacationn and it worked great, there a few modifications I want to make though - fully line the inside of the bag with the same fabric as the cushion and to fasten the foam cushion to the bottom of the bag so it can't move around or flip over.

4) I also have the limited Milk case for Blythe dolls, and I have made a little add-on to extend the velcro inside so that I can put two dolls inside. Again, it only has a small carry handle and would prefer a shoulder strap... not sure if I will alter this bag though since it is quite pricy. Maybe if I can find a professional that knows what they are doing that could modify it for me.

17. I saw an adorable tin bag at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago in Texas, it would be perfect for the tinies, but I didn't get it at the time (kicking myself)

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

18. I use my sister's piccolo case!! It fits perfectly for 30cm dolls. Its a hard cover and if you take out the inside molding it has red velvet lining. Ill get pictures if I can manage...

19. I was at my optometrist today getting my eyes checked and they had some cute little cases for carrying your contact lenses and gear....just perfect size for carrying a tiny and some clothes and stuff. And the best part was they were only $7.00 .

Cat