1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Catrita Feedback

Nov 15, 2009

1. Catrita bought a Bambicrony body from me & paid immediately. Thanks very much!

2. Catrita bought 2 pairs of shoes from me, she was super nice and paid quickly. She even remembered to leave feedback for me when she received them, something I always appreciate. :)

3. I bought a Puki Pong from Catrita and it was a fabulous transaction! She was friendly and fast to answer pms and shipped the next day. He came fast and packed very well. I'm so happy with my new little guy! She's a great seller <3
      Thank you!

4. Catrita bought a Dollheart outfit from me. Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. I would recommend her anytime. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the outfit.
      Marianna

5. I had a perfect transaction with Catrita, would transact with her anytime!

6. Catrita brought white boots from me, she paid promptly and had excellent communication. It was a pleasure doing business with you!
      -Jessica

7. I purchased a Resinsoul Red Ox from Catrita. There was great communication, speedy shipping, and excellent packing. Thanks!

8. Catrita and I worked out a partial trade/sell. She was lovely to deal with, kept great communication, and sent out her end of the trade quickly. The outfits arrived today safe and sound, and are lovely! Would absolutely deal with Catrita again. :) Thanks much, and I hope you like the piggy! &#9829;

9. Catrita purchased some puki clothing from my sales thread and was overall great to work with! Excellent communication and prompt payment as well. Thank you!

10. I sold an Alice Cherry Blossom school angel edition and some piggy clothes to Catrita and it was the perfect transaction! Communication was excellent and payment was immediate. I highly recommend, she is such a very sweet person and I have found a new dolly friend!

11. Catrita comissioned me to make her 2 rompers for her Pipos PI. She was awesome to work with - she was super friendly and great with communication. It was an ideal transaction and I highly recommend her!

12. I sold outfits and shoes to Catrita. The payment was fast and the communication was friendly. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much^^

13. Catrita bought clothing from me! Payment was super prompt and communication excellent.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
      -Pandora-

14. Catrita bought a Dollheart skirt and overskirt from me. Communication was excellent and she paid on time. Excellent buyer!

15. Catrita participated in my 10th Fairyland group order run and we had a wonderfully smooth and easy transaction! Communication was consistently well kept and all invoices were responded to with breakneck speed. Highly recommended, a lovely person to transact with!

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      &#9829;[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was pleasant as my own was! ]&#9829;​

16. Catrida is the best. There was hardly ever a better transacion then the one made with her.
      She is so nice, joyful and friendly - I fell in love with her even though we live thoundsants of miles away and never met in person.
      Catrida bought some items from me and it was a perfect transaction. Again - this is a lovely person and buyer. Ffast payment, great PM communication and awcouse informed me when the item arrived. I highly reccomennd this DOA member.
      Thank you so much Catrida ^^

17. Sold her a littlefee outfit. It went great, immediate payment, very friendly. Recommended!

18. Did a trade with Cat. and everything whent fine! ^U^
      She was sweet and nice. I would love to do another with her anytime! A++ buyer!!

19. She bought a LTF Pukishe Faceplate from me. Everything was perfect, THANKS!! :cake:

20. Catrita bought a Delf type 3 (NS) boy body from me on layaway. She was a perfect buyer! She set up a schedule and paid on time and let me know each time. She also notified me when the body arrived. Thanks!