1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Catrita Feedback

Nov 15, 2009

1. Positive transaction for Catrita~ Bought a Dollheart fullset outfit from me. 8) Very prompt payment, easy communication and let me know when it arrived. I recommend her as a buyer, thanks again!

2. Catrita bought a DT Seola from me on layaway. She paid promptly and was a delight to deal with. And she let me know when she had arrived. Altogether a lovely person to sell to.

3. Rita and I traded, her PukiPuki for my outfits. Everything went splendidly, I highly recommend her as a trade partner. :)

4. I recently got another MSD for my army and I was a rather smooth and effortless transaction. She's very astute about the details and packaged her very well. I appreciate awesome transaction and I would buy from her a thousand times over if I could.

5. Catrita purchase a Pipos Sweety Vanilla Ringo Gift Edition from me and great communication and paid super fast! Pleasure to do business with : )
      Thanks,
      Zenna

6. I've sold my DIM Bellosse to Catrita, and she's been a pleasure to deal with :)!

She paid and answer all pm very promptly and very kindly, I strongly recommend her as a buyer!

Thanks again and have fun with your new girl! :aheartbea

7. Carita purchased a kitty doll from me, she was a pleasure to deal with. prompt payment, and good communication. i would sell again!

8. I bought a Leira from Catrita (I'm so sorry this is very late T^T) She shipped it to me quickly ^^ I had a problem with my doll's foot, but it's all fixed now! It was a good buy :)

9. Catrita bought a Pukisha faceplate from me & the transaction was as smooth as silk. She paid promptly and maintained consistent friendly communication throughout. It was a real pleasure... thank you Catrita!

10. The Multihead Ante arrived safely. Thank you, Catrita, for a smooth transaction!

11. Stellar Seller report for Catrita! Fast and friendly seller who keeps in touch, packs very carefully and ships w/lightening speed! The Kaye Wiggs Elf MILLIE I purchased is perfection! Thanks big bunches! Joyce/pinktink

12. Catrita bought a DIM Luria from me and paid very quickly, friendly communication, and let me know when she arrived! Thank you Catrita for such a pleasant and fun transaction! I am so glad Luira found her way to you!

13. Catrita bought an Elfdoll pig from me... great communication and prompt payment, layaway completed right on time without any reminders - thanks!

~perley

14. I traded my Volks Mihmi set for a YOSD dress set with Catrita. The trade went smoothly and she was just lovely to deal with! :D I'd love to trade with her again! :D

A+

15. Sold a Pipos Nightmare Alice to Cat and she was amazing to work with. Paid on spot and promised to take care of my precious little girl. Thank you for giving my girl a precious home! ^_^

16. Catrita bought a Hujoo Baby Is and a Ltf fullset outfit from me, one after the other. Both times, she was very friendly, quick to communicate, and quick to pay. She's a pleasure to deal with. :)

17. Sold an old Domuya Flexi body to Catrita, and she was so very sweet about the transaction! Payment was prompt and communication was quite pleasant :) I would definitely do business with her again!

18. Sold a Delf Yder head to her <3 She was great to deal with, fast payment, and had great communication! Recommend her as a buyer. :)

19. Catrita just bought an outfit and a pair of shoes from me--it was an ideal transaction! Rita was a delight to communicate with by PM, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. It's been a joy to do business with her, and I hope our paths cross again soon. :aheartbea

20. Catrita and I made a trade this past week, she received a LS Ted head and I a lovely GOD PpoPpo! Great convos and speedy shipping too - would deal with Catrita anytime in the future! >^..^<