1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrate "Mini gem's birth" by ourselves!

Nov 1, 2005

1. :grin: thanks for your interest on Mini Gem!
      :lol: Mini Gem's birthday will be 15th of nov.
      :love Now, she is changing into resin...
      In a few day, I will show you the Mini Gem's other image more..
      please await a little...see you soon!!

2. Very exciting! Thank you for the update :grin:

3. I love the size of the doll... but those titties are too big for me!!!!

Raven :oops:

4. I know this is OT, but I have to comment on the use of the word "titties", which I have seldom seen on DoA.

5. I think it would be nice if there was a larger foot option that came with the doll.
      The feet are very tiny. It would be nice when shoes are off or just when wanting to put larger shoes on her

6. Thank you for sharing with us, Dotoru!
      I'm actually very excited about this. I usually don't get so worked up over smaller dolls, but I've been thinking lately.. they ARE easier to carry around. :)
      Plus if she can wear Barbie clothes.. a HUGE cheap wardrobe. Fun. Fun!

7. Oops!
      Sorry if the T-word is not kosher for use on DOA

Do we have an icon for foot-in-mouth? Oh yeah.. :oops:

In any case the little Gems are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing their pretty faces!

Raven

8. my mom would love these smaller version :lol:

9. :lol: :
      :lol:
      Really? honored!! Thanks and ....you? haha!

10. :grin: Mini Gem will put in an appearance to you around mid of Nov!
      I wanna show her feature to you all...we're doing our best make up for Mini Gem and fashion gallery ...which one is more perfect or not...
      please await some more! thanks so much for your continuous interest! :grin:

11. Shoes and clothing for minis are in store !
      So cute, tiny shoes ! :o

12. Yay! I really like the small size and yet mature shape of this mini. :grin: I really look forward to seeing more. I hope there will be a boy doll in the future too. :wink:

13. Chomping at the bit to see the mini gem!

I could have one of MY dolls have a doll for himself! ....though that might get dangerous, considering my boys' personalities. Heehee.

14. I've been trying desperately not to go bonkers waiting for more pix of the Mini Gem's beautiful sculpt, but it's getting harder and harder every day. It's been a long time since I felt this kind of excitement and anticipation, and now these pix of the available clothing have me bouncing all over again!

I can't wait until the "official" unveiling, and I just pray the Mini Gem aren't limited, since it might not be until tax refund time that I'm able to order one!

Lia

15. Wow! I'm very impressed by the body sculpt and the cute clothes and shoes available on the Soom site :D I can't WAIT to see her face!

16. :daisy Thanks shizalent! Of course, Yes!

17. :D Dear Lia,
      Please don't be driven by impetuosity,ha ha
      Today I will let you all see MiniGem's various fantastic fashion show!
      Tara~~~
      awaiting your much expectation! see you soon! :grin:

18. Hi, schnitzle :lol:
      Thanks so much, as you guess, all clothes and shoes you can find on Soom's web site are
      for MiniGem...besides, MiniGem's cloths can be fit with Barbie's or jenny's etc..You can easily get them at doll store near by your place. isn't that more satisfying enough?
      We are also please to have a good time with arrange MiniGem's clothes now....see you soon! :D

19. dotoru have you tried WTG who's that girl? clothing on her?

20. Hi, friends :grin:
      Mini gem has just arrived!
      “BJ Doll of Dreams, 12" Mini gem(30cm) comes forward by The Soom,”
      The Mini gem's Name is "UYoo("milk" in Korea)" can pose in wide ranges of movements
      as well as stand perfectly alone. Let's peep into her photo images:

[​IMG]

Besides her legs are long and no-kicking & no bent.
      But beyond all things, the best enjoyable thing is that you can dress Mini gem with
      12" dolls(30cm), just like babie's or jenny's...
      Why don't you let me know your feeling?
      Try and Have a good time with UYoo!
      [/list]