1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrate "Mini gem's birth" by ourselves!

Nov 1, 2005

1. She should be able to take 8mm or 10mm eyes. And we're all dying to know, what will the price be when she's finally on sale?

2. Exactly.You can take 8mm or 10mm both of them.
      if you take 10mm, she looks more younger and cute.
      if you take 8mm, she looks more realistic like young lady.

3. I looked on the SOOM website, cute shoes for her! Will you be making high heel shoes for Mini Gem? And once again, we're still dying to know how much money she will cost. ^^

4. I hope they will stay instock and not limited! At least not a small run. Because it will be a while before I can buy one with xmas and all. I really would love to get her too. I think she will have many people loving her here the face is very beautiful and especially so for such a small doll.

5. Yes, we will make high heel shoes for them.
      i think you can wear Blyth, Jenny and mabie Momoko's shoes too, until when we make it. Uyoo's foot size is compatible with them.
      We will let you know the price soon.
      thank you very much.

6. Will they fit blythe clothes too or are they too short? I am glad they fit blythe shoes as I have a few adorable boots!!

7. I knew I was avoiding this thread for a reason. Dang it. *grabby hands*

8. Uyoo's definitely got me under her spell! She has such a beautiful, expressive face. I wonder if we'll be able to get her with body blushing and custom faceups like the larger Soom dolls ...

Lia

9. so pleased to hear your deep interest...thank you ayakino!
      we are continuously searching or ordering such a fascinating items...
      If we can't, we will make it ! ....but, fortunately, I think we can find it.

10. Dear Lia, Mini gem Uyoo is bjd... everything is same with larger soom dolls.
      just little and cute!

11. thanks Ian-KunX,
      love her, Uyoo, continuously...bye!

12. *siiiiiiiiigh* Must get one. I keep looooooking at her. XD;;;

And I second(eighth?) the call for a boy! XD

13. Drat. I can't order her until I'm paid on December 2, which is right at the beginning of the 2nd ordering period. That's not *too* far away, though, and I don't mind paying for her faceup--SOOM's work is absolutely worth every penny!

Lia

14. ohhh. She can wear Barbie clothes! That's convenient!

15. Now, I am pleased to show you Mini Gem's poster.
      As I let you know, Soom started Mini Gem's launchig special sales!
      the 1st order : nov 22nd-27th(for 6 days)
      we can send you abv order nov 28th- dec 1st(for 4 days)

Especially, at this launching sales period,
      you can get a special set.
      face up service and 8mm acrylic eyes fitting, wig, cushion and
      charming package..
      Besides, We arranged "emoticon cards" for Mini Gem:
      "emoticon cards" consist of 6 different message cards.
      As if, sometimes, your emotion move up and down...
      Mini Gem Uyoo does also...
      so, you can Insert her emotion cards in her head
      when you feel her soliloquize or whisper to you..

If you want to know more detail informations, click:

http://www.dollsoom.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD15&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=1&ID=41
      ( if you want to see the biger image of poster, click one more time on a poster image )

Goodluck!

16. Owww~ she is sooo pretty and adorable..and did i mentioned pretty!? *_*

17. I have a question.. if I can't get together the money in time for the ordering period, will she still be avaliable later?