1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Amy is beautiful but definitely with the lack of any fantasy skin she's much easier to pass up. I'm waiting for Culur's new doll (if she's released in a color I want) or one of Dust of Dolls new Appi dolls. And I'm still paying off my Chibbi Lana! :eek:

2. I actually like her sculpt better in the caramel skin. But I'm still not a fan of tans and overall she's not my kind of doll. It sounds like Culur might be going with NS and Tan based on votes *:roll:* which makes it easy for me not to have to pine over that one too! I have to finish Lana and Millie :love. Plus I'm waiting on Depths Dolls Giorria, even though she won't be out again for at least a few months, Jpop doesn't offer layaway so I have to get some saving done!

3. Haven't been on this forum in forever! Kinda took a break from dolls for a while, but I saw a millie choupie for sale and now I'm being sucked back in! She was just sent out the other day, I'll be her third owner, and she's coming in from Spain. I'm really looking forward to her coming in!!!

4. I'm getting one too! MORE MILLIE SPAM!!!!!! :sumomo:

5. Yay!!! @Blablette she looks wonderful!! I can't wait for mine to come in. I'm already trying to decide what kind of style I want her to have. Her previous owner gave her a septum ring but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. It looks cute but it'll be harder to find a style that works with it. What do you guys use for clothes for them? They have a unique body so it's hard to figure out what works lol.

6. Yay, Millies for everyone!!!!! ^_^

@howtobreakaheart Yes, the septum ring will give her an edge, but it might be cool with casual clothes.
      Regarding clothes, I sew for mine, so I have less problems. I'd say, if you go for company clothes, leggins with a smaller top work fine, and there is still etsy ;-) Several seamstresses sew for cerisedolls. ^_^

7. @howtobreakaheart I second Etsy! Just search for Cerisedolls or Lillycat and you'll find some lovely options.

Also, some Barbie dresses work as tops, and I've had good luck with dresses made for Minifee. They are loose because of the slim upper body on Millie, but that can work.

8. I love the stuff on etsy but nothing screams out to me yet. I really want to go with like, a brown/mint green color scheme for her clothes I think it'd look lovely with her pink skin. :)

9. Ohhhh I really love and want Amy in caramel! I have visions of her look, I think she has great potential :)

Congrats all on your Millie choupies, gosh I love her sculpt!

10. Is there a thread with help to find clothes for these darlings?

11. My newest love! I love this sculpt way more than I thought I ever would. Now I need one in antique pink!:whee::|

Her face is still unfinished but she's got eyeliner now. I can never find my box of lashes, never!!!
      Wig is by Delfine/Dark Tales; it was made for an Asella Radicelle (which is between a Littlefee and a Minifee), it's a bit loose on Millie but the longer I have it on her the more it's hers.
      She's got one really cranky knee! I didn't have this with my KittyJ.

[​IMG][[​IMG]

Many thanks to @SmoteyMote ! She follows me around the house. I love it when I have an instant bond.

I hate that the pictures magnify everything. If I could see this well while I was doing the faceup it would look so much better!!:vein

#292 Ballerina, Mar 2, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    12. Ahhh Iove seeing her loved! I felt so bad with her just sitting around!

You could try hot-glue sueding. I never noticed the knee really because she just.... sat there. Ahaha. My ninon is awful. Both knees are terrible TT___TT

13. @Felka she is beautiful! :D Does she have a default faceup?

14. Wow stunning faceup! I love the lips especially! Congrats on your new little love :D

Oh she was your girl! Glad to still see her around. RE the knees: pipecleaners have massivley improved my Ninon's knees so I reckon proper wiring would do wonders. Something that excites me about Amy is the knee improvement!

She's really really lovely! And I love her name too. Thanks for sharing! There aren't enough around imo :kitty2

15. lindsay.kaye Yep, that's her default faceup. I really like it, the colors are so soft. <3

Allstar Thank you! I wonder why Lilas seems to be so unpopular... I love her! :)

#297 Felka, Mar 6, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    16. Forgot to update everyone when she came in! But here's a semi decent photo of her!
      [​IMG]
      I also found her a really cool barbie dress while I was out and about yesterday and it fit really good as a long top! Now I just gotta find some jeans that will fit her.

17. I'm smitten. I really feel like I need a pink Millie now. I'm not getting over this, I am so in love with this sculpt.

I'd suggest Dollmore but it might be a gamble. I got two pair of jeans several years back for my two minifee girls. One pair fit my shorter minifee perfectly, the other pair was quite large on my taller/wider minifee - that's the pair that fit my KittyJolie purrfectly!

18. She's stunning. Nine9Style MSD jeans fit really well.

Tags: