1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. OMG she's so beautiful! The skin color is so amazing ♥♥♥

2. Here's my Millie in Antique Pink:

[​IMG]

I just got her today after buying her 2nd hand from a seller on ebay. I call her Ellie! Her leg joints are very clicky so she doesn't stand easily but she sits like a champ :) I love Lillycat dolls, they're so beautiful and soft looking!

3. Hey everyone!! I have the Lillycat Amy on the way.. Does anyone else feel like it's so hard to find other Lillycat owners? The communities are so small everywhere I look

4. Well it also depends on what you're comparing to! Compared to minifee, yes, we're a lot smaller, but I'd say compared to other companies such as MerryDollRound, DepthsDolls, and Dust of Dolls, the Cerisedolls community is pretty large!

5. The supply of artist dolls is smaller so there are naturally fewer owners. Dolls like Minifee have been around a lot longer! I got my first minifees from Luts in 2005!

6. Hi @astromecha ! Congratulations on ordering your Amy! What colour resin did you get? I mean I guess it's natural that the number of owners is small since the dolls are only available for a limited time each... but there are definitely a fair few! The Lillycat tag on instagram is quite good, if you don't mind weeding through a lot of pictures of cats named Lilly (which I don't).

7. For instagram tagging, look for #lillycat #lillycatcersiedolls #cerisedolls and also the specific doll's name, with or without the lillycat or cerisedolls before it!

8. Thanks for all the recommendations! I've found a fair few people searching the Lillycat tag on instagram and stuff, I guess I'm just surprised that they're not more popular! They're so beautiful and unique.

@Porky Thank you!! I'm so excited. I got the PNS resin color (does anyone know what this stands for :XD:). I don't have a BJD yet so I'm trying to imagine her scale. She's 41 cm/16 in. I keep defaulting her to MH size in my head but I'm so excited she's bigger than that!

I know this is brought up a lot but a lot of the threads I find are older- so does anyone have any recommendations for shoe vendors? She has the classic body. I think I've seen somewhere that they can wear minifee-sized shoes sometimes, don't know how true that is! I do try to match up measurements and stuff but haven't found a shop that's both affordable and has the kind of style I'm looking for. I wish Lillycat would make a high heel/shoe base we could customize! I'll probably just do that myself :celebrate

@SmoteyMote Oh my! It's you! I follow you on instagram and totally obsess over your babies. Particularly in love with your blue Ninon, and now it's my grail doll.

9. I think PNS is Pale Normal Skin. When you have been a member for 60 days and have 40 posts, you can apply for marketplace access. That's a good place to look for a blue Ninon!

10. Yay I found the thread! I just put my first layaway payment down on a Lilas and I'm so excited!!!

11. PNS is Pale Normal Skin, but a lot of owners use "PNS" thinking it's Peach Normal Skin; Lillycat did have Peach Normal but called it "Peach Normal" not PN or PNS. The Peach Normal is a much heavier color than PNS. PNS is much paler and pinky toned compared to the Peach! I have a photo of my Peach Normal Colline with my PNS Lana on my Instagram @squigg.love

12. Porky
      Congratulations on the arrival of a beautiful girl. Lillycat doll my favorites. These are my first articulate dolls that started my hobby. My indisputable love is millie choupie caramel. I still have ombre caramel and ellana caramel. Still lived poulpy but unfortunately not my size. We have quite a lot of lillycat doll lovers.
      IMG_20170309_151307

Still in my collection there is a doll from dust of dolls and another doll from asella raspberry and others

13. Oh she's lovely! I kinda want all of the Lillycats now ;P

14. [​IMG]

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this lovely girl with you all.

I don't really know what happened...
      If you asked me any time over the past 5 years I would have told you the same thing: I find nothing appealing about Cerisedolls and see no reason to own one.

Then a month ago I saw this photo someone had of all the pieces of a classic body unstrung and I saw that adorable hip piece and just fell in love with the body as a whole. In the end I decided I wanted a Lilas (@Felka your pictures of Noomi pushed me over the edge), and within two weeks had her with me.
      Usually it takes me months or years to commit to getting a doll :nowords:

She came with this gorgeous wig and outfit set and is just so stinkin' cute... So excuse me if I may be a little smitten at the moment :whee: She's still such a new and foreign doll to me.

15. Aww that's so cool! I think Lilas is such a special sculpt, I really love her! <3 Funny thing is: It was just the same for me! I didn't pay much attention to Cerisedolls really. But when I saw Lilas I was instantly in love haha! :)

16. Same here, I saw them a while back but I was heavily into Fairyland aesthetic at the time. But now, it's the opposite; I couldn't care less about FL right now but I'm all over Lillycat. Now that she's not doing pretty skins anymore things are settling, I got to pass on the last Poulpy preorder! That wouldn't have happened!!!

17. I relate to this SO much. I get annoyed with myself for floating back and forth. I wish I could like them equally but I never seem to find that perfect balance :roll:

18. Hey everyone!

First time posting in this thread! I was looking at some of Lillycat's dolls and I have fallen in love with Amy! I missed the preorder though :(
      She's really beautiful and unique... and it's a very strange coincidence, my mom's name was Amy and Lillycat released Amy the same month my mom passed away. It's probably silly, but I feel a special connection to the sculpt because of that.
      If anyone has an Amy, could I request pictures?

I'm hoping I can find one on the marketplace, or maybe Lillycat will do another preorder.

19. I ordered Amy but she hasn't been shipped yet.

Tags: